General Flynn completely exonerated

Once again, there's never been a President who has lied as often and made false claims as often as this one. Those are the facts. Trying to rationalize Trump's lying as "all politicians lie" is remarkably stupid

All politicians lie is a fact. It's not a rationalization. I'm not excusing Trump's behavior in any way, shape or form. What's remarkably stupid is the willingness of people like you to pretend to occupy some kind of moral high ground.

All politicians lie is a fact. It's not a rationalization. I'm not excusing Trump's behavior in any way, shape or form. What's remarkably stupid is the willingness of people like you to pretend to occupy some kind of moral high ground.
I have no problem occupying a moral high ground above our President. It doesn't take much to be on a moral ground above that lying sack

Anybody who votes for Joe Biden is voting for the same exact type of cesspool Trump wallows around in. The only difference, morally, between those two is that Trump prefers adult women.
I’m all for some mudslinging but pedophile is a bit too far imo

What’s really hilarious is your continued indignant remarks to our mocking of your morality preaching 😂
My God, man, I wasn't preaching morality. That's a huge exaggeration of my post. I pointed out the facts concerning Trump' lying and false claims

Damn our country has gotten dumb. Thanks for helping that cause

My God, man, I wasn't preaching morality. That's a huge exaggeration of my post. I pointed out the facts concerning Trump' lying and false claims

Damn our country has gotten dumb. Thanks for helping that cause
🤷‍♂️
I have no problem occupying a moral high ground above our President. It doesn't take much to be on a moral ground above that lying sack

Should we review the tapes of Biden groping young girls?

listen man, being labeled a pedophile is one of the heaviest accusations you can have. I’d rather be Judas Iscariot. If he did it, he deserves to have his balls put in a vice. But I just need to have some concrete proof it happened. Just my opinion of course.

Reactions: tennvols77
listen man, being labeled a pedophile is one of the heaviest accusations you can have. I’d rather be Judas Iscariot. If he did it, he deserves to have his balls put in a vice. But I just need to have some concrete proof it happened. Just my opinion of course.
So is being labeled a Nazi, but that term gets tossed around with reckless abandon when talking politics.

For the record, I never called Biden a pedophile.
I know. I just want to stop before it gets way off track lol
No MG you didn’t. However in the age of the hyperbolic sound bite GBO Biden’s lack of prudent self control enables these kinds of leaps in thought. And he doesn’t seem to be able to stop!

No I don’t think creepy joe is a pedophile either. But he is creepy as hell. Like “hey get your hands off my daughter you creepy old man” level creepy 🤷‍♂️

No MG you didn’t. However in the age of the hyperbolic sound bite GBO Biden’s lack of prudent self control enables these kinds of leaps in thought. And he doesn’t seem to be able to stop!

No I don’t think creepy joe is a pedophile either. But he is creepy as hell. Like “hey get your hands off my daughter you creepy old man” level creepy 🤷‍♂️

Creepy old man definitely. But unfortunately people exist who have no basic understanding of personal boundaries, whether it be standing too close or touching you uninvited.

Creepy old man definitely. But unfortunately people exist who have no basic understanding of personal boundaries, whether it be standing too close or touching you uninvited.
Agree. But this idiot is running for President and isn’t able to control these tendencies after all the negative reactions? WTF?!

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back