TrumPutinGate

When are ya leaving? I’ll email SCV and arrange a flight for you to anywhere he fly's, coach of course 😬

:) I figured as much. Sorry, but ya gotta wait and see how this **** show pans out. I'd prefer 1st class btw for such a long flight... otherwise probable seated between two 300 lb Haitian ladies with sacrificial rosters in tow.

This is a bipartisan issue, that everyone should be concerned about in regards to FISA warrants...

This is very interesting:

HANNITY: Sara, before I get to Tom, I want to follow up on something that Professor Dershowitz was saying, I have one source, I don't have two, that actually told me that there was one confirmation as it relates to the dossier. And I was given a name.

And it happens to be somebody that is a corrupt individual inside the Clinton circles and you know -- I can tell by your face, you know exactly what I'm talking.

CARTER: I know exactly who are talking about. If that does come to fruition, if we find out --

HANNITY: Then the court may have been lied.

CARTER: Then the court may have been lied to. What Alan Dershowitz said would definitely take significance.

HANNITY: I agree.

Sara Carter: Fusion GPS testimony backfired on the Democrats | Fox News

Yeah that's not partisan at all.

LOL

Reactions: 1 person
You really think Trump will fire Mueller? Surely you can't support that. Watergate deja vu all over again.

No, I don't think Trump will fire Muller unless Muller gave him a rock solid reason. The only people speculating IF Trump will fire Muller are Trump detractors and the press.

Right now there is no reason to fire Muller, he's digging his own hole. At the end of this I fully expect Muller to leave in disgrace.

Reactions: 4 people
No, I don't think Trump will fire Muller unless Muller gave him a rock solid reason. The only people speculating IF Trump will fire Muller are Trump detractors and the press.

Right now there is no reason to fire Muller, he's digging his own hole. At the end of this I fully expect Muller to leave in disgrace.

He’s got one foot in the grave already

Reactions: 2 people
Reactions: 2 people
Trump campaigning: Obama bad... too much golf. I wouldn't have time for golf, because too busy being President.

Trump first year: 90 times playing golf.

I wish I lacked the conscious so I could lie as easily and as often as Donald. Just make **** up every day to suit what's important to me.

Trump in 2016: 'I don't have time' for golf - CNN Video

It’s bc too much golf actually means something to idiots....as an example your post.... both libs and conservatives have quit caring about what’s actually important

VN Store

Back