Fulmer Backs Pruitt

Fulmer knows we can’t keep having to beat our opponent and the news every week. Especially the tabloid reporting about him trying to sneak in as head coach, I can’t even type that without laughing and it has been actually reported on news outlets.

He knows we need to focus in one direction and that’s recruiting to improving the football team.

The statement was damage control for recruiting, and needed to be done. The University was painted, deservedly, in a bad light nationally over the moronic Banks incident. The AD had to say something. It just didn’t have to mean anything.

When the time comes to run Pruitt off, it will be apparent, and Phil won’t be the only person involved in the decision. He’ll be reminded he’s not as “Heavy” as he likes to think.

I wonder what will happen when the Recruits start Bailing due to Parental Pressure and Competitors Pointing out the Obvious. That Video Painted the Vols as MIAMI North.

The mistake he made was talking about shooting police. This fit the divisive story narrative that the media is seeking on a daily basis to further their agenda, divide the country into polarized groups. That turned this incident from a small local story to a national headline and they will continue bringing it up until they drain it dry. Maybe its just me, but if I was driving around at 3:30am with a suspended drivers license, and an outstanding ticket, I would make damn sure I did not break any traffic laws.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
In fairness to SEC Nation, schools give them the material to talk about and it just so happens our media material includes a "we beshat the bed season" along with a prominent player who makes headlines with his mouth rather than on the field play. If we learn from it I can deal with it, but if this becomes the norm and who we really are, no, I can't live with it.

Hey guy, aint yall excited for sec nation in knoxville this weekend? Not only can they discuss our pathetic football team, but our high character players that talk abouy shooting cops. Sounds exciting.
Why don’t you hold up a sign and let everybody “mistake” you for an UGA fan?

Hey guy, aint yall excited for sec nation in knoxville this weekend? Not only can they discuss our pathetic football team, but our high character players that talk abouy shooting cops. Sounds exciting.

Give it a rest. Those guys are on every SEC team.

The mistake he made was talking about shooting police. This fit the divisive story narrative that the media is seeking on a daily basis to further their agenda, divide the country into polarized groups. That turned this incident from a small local story to a national headline and they will continue bringing it up until they drain it dry. Maybe its just me, but if I was driving around at 3:30am with a suspended drivers license, and an outstanding ticket, I would make damn sure I did not break any traffic laws.

Yeah one arrest over a U Turn because a guy failed to appear screams flashbacks to Miami and its crime ring!

Yeah, I know. I see them on Fox news all the time

Stop watching cable news.

The only difference between the UT and the rest of the SEC is the cooperation between local/campus PD and the athletic departments. Plus Pruitt is an idiot for not having a player personnel director.

I’ll support whoever is here and hope for the best. But, when I think they are in over their heads, I’m going to say that, too.
It could be the players that are over their heads. Just saying! ;)

VN Store

Back