Florida -17.5

Do you think your offense is significantly better than Bama’s? Bama scored 31 points on FL, only 10 over the last 3 quarters. I’d assume TN scores less than that.
Bama also played poorly. I’m not taking anything away from Florida they played a great game but they by no means faced Bama playing their best. I can’t remember how many procedure penalties their O Line had but it was horrid.

Bama also played poorly. I’m not taking anything away from Florida they played a great game but they by no means faced Bama playing their best. I can’t remember how many procedure penalties their O Line had but it was horrid.

Is it possible that Bama played poorly due to Florida’s defense settling in and playing pretty well?

And is it possible that many of those procedure calls were because of a really loud home crowd, which will be really loud again this Saturday night?

And even if you’re right, and “Bama played poorly,” is Bama’s “poorly” better or worse than UT’s “good.” I’d say Bama playing “poorly” is still arguably better than most teams in America, including TN.

Can we just play the damn game first before everybody commits suicide?!?...I hope the players have more confidence than our fanbase does.

They do have more confidence than the fans. Serious question, given what you have seen from us and UF so far, what gives you any confidence that we can be competitive?

Is it possible that Bama played poorly due to Florida’s defense settling in and playing pretty well?

And is it possible that many of those procedure calls were because of a really loud home crowd, which will be really loud again this Saturday night?

And even if you’re right, and “Bama played poorly,” is Bama’s “poorly” better or worse than UT’s “good.” I’d say Bama playing “poorly” is still arguably better than most teams in America, including TN.
Sure it’s possible, it’s also possible that Alabama was just sluggish and Florida almost pulled it out. Again, I stated that I wasn’t intending to take anything away from Florida. They played a great game. Let’s be really honest though, Florida was going to have to play damn near perfect catch a break or two and Alabama was going to need to be rather sloppy for Florida to have a shot. Same for Tennessee against Florida.

They do have more confidence than the fans. Serious question, given what you have seen from us and UF so far, what gives you any confidence that we can be competitive?
We are much improved than what we were last season...Not world beaters yet but we'll get there in time...Our offense is clicking well, Makes mistakes but nobody is perfect...UF does not impress me all that much, yeah they came back yesterday but they still get hiccups during the games i've seent hem in...Jones finally had a decent game after looking lost his first 2 so it really depends on whch one shows up this weekend...I personally think we give them a hell of a game, You can quote me on that and hold it against me if it doesn't happen like a Jr. high school kid would do but I really think we will have a real shot at knocking them off and I won't lie i have not had that confidence in a long long time...It just feels right to me...If I'm wrong then i'm wrong and i'll live up to it.

Gators just too many horses. Pull away late. UF 45 UT 23.

I’m going to say it now, no matter what happens Saturday it doesn’t mean that Heupel is a terrible coach (or a great one if we pull it off by some miracle). This is a process. Hopefully we at least clean up the mistakes and play hard. If we do that we should be able to stay within the spread but Florida is solid, as we saw this past Saturday.

Reactions: 99gator
I’m going to say it now, no matter what happens Saturday it doesn’t mean that Heupel is a terrible coach (or a great one if we pull it off by some miracle). This is a process. Hopefully we at least clean up the mistakes and play hard. If we do that we should be able to stay within the spread but Florida is solid, as we saw this past Saturday.

No miracles coming. Mullen is probably the Best Coach in the SEC. (anyone who can make MSU a top ten team ----) Fla will roll. UT will give 'em 14, and they don't need any help.

Reactions: hUTch2002
At least there is no pressure on us for this game.
play loose. Take some chances with kicking game, fake punts or field goals, or onsides.
let Milton or Hooker loft some and have our receivers run into the Gator DBs to maybe get some PI.

Reactions: OrangeRaid Vol #1
I saw the spread somewhere at 22. If that’s accurate, I like that bet. I’m thinking Florida will treat it as a scrimmage and try to work on pocket passing in the game. Emory Jones is a natural at throwing INTs. The more time he has, the dumber the throw. If the DBs stay awake this could easily end up much closer than 22.

Reactions: OrangeRaid Vol #1

VN Store

Back