Dobbs at the Combine

K-town Vol Fan

Only in your mind. If he had run 4.48, which he was never gonna do, they'd be talking about how fast a qb he is, who still needs to throw well, to show how accurate he is, to improve his draft stock. This talk of him being a WR is ridiculous. He's a qb, whether he runs 4.48,4.65 or 4.95.

Stop making BS excuses. You were wrong yesterday about AK, and you're, once again, wrong about Dobbs today. And here comes Malone in a little bit to complete your trifecta.
Im sure we'll get to hear how Malone was sandbagging it so he could surprise us later on or something stupid.

KBVol

Agreed. He looks focused and dialed in. I honestly do think his playing speed is faster than that 40 time. I don't think pro teams put as much stock in that measurement as they used to.
40 time means nothing. It's his throwing accuracy, his footwork and his interviews.

Ertel

Gotta say hes looked really good on his throws so far and is definitely a favorite amongst the other players and coaches, ive heard more claps and verbal praise from the guys on the field after his throws than anyone. Also really been impressed with knight, hes been surprisingly good.

AF_VOL

Dobb's throws have been well placed and on time. The biggest difference I see is the arm strength has been a little lacking compared to some of the others. His footwork in his longer drops also could be a little tighter.

VN Store

Sponsors