KBVol

First 40 time....4.66

Deshon Kizer ran 4.84
Trevor Knight 4.54

Dobbs 2nd 40 was 4.65

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Additional info on Dobbs.

NFL reporter was giving 4-5 notes from a NFL QB scout....one of the notes was "if Dobbs gets in the right situation with the right coaching he can play".

Other news from combine...

Derek Barnett is sick today, won't compete in drills on Saturday, hoping to be better and go thru drills Sunday.

Reuben Foster sent home after altercation during his medical evaluation. Wth?

Foster supposedly pulled the "do you know who I am" card because he got tired of waiting. Will he learn or is this a sign of things to come?

lol... I've been fighting the urge to post that.

Haha. I just hope Dobbs throws it really well and gets some hype coming out of today, like Kamara did yesterday. Probably a bit of a long shot, but I hope he really helps his stock today.

Is Malone running game the 40? Just watched wr's and he wasn't there. Is that the first group?

Is Malone running game the 40? Just watched wr's and he wasn't there. Is that the first group?

Evidently there are two groups, alphabetically. First group, A-L, is now running their second 40. Assuming Josh will be up early when the second group runs. Really intrigued to see what he runs.

It's worth noting that, setting aside certain delusional predictions, Dobbs still had a faster 40 than a few WR.

Evidently there are two groups, alphabetically. First group, A-L, is now running their second 40. Assuming Josh will be up early when the second group runs. Really intrigued to see what he runs.

Ok cool thanks for clarifying.

Why does that surprise you? It's salami.

You ever heard of any player, including dozens of Alabama players, being sent home from the combine? Especially over an argument with physician or a nurse, during a health evaluation? Of course it's surprising

Reactions: 2 people
I actually expected a little faster from Dobbs. Especially after seeing him outrun secondary players like he has at times in the SEC. Not a bad time at all for a QB overall though.

VN Store

Back