'20 DC FS Mordecai McDaniel (FL commit)

And you know there’s different reasons some guys are high on teams boards. MM is a physical freak who isn’t much of a physical football player yet. Has a ton to learn, but is tall, long, and super fast. Teach him proper technique and how to play the defense and you could have something. Otherwise you got another Evan Berry.
Some are playing the mind trick that we recruited over MM. The jury is out on that and will be for several years. I'm not ruling out that CJP and CDA aren't seeing some natural athletic ability in Slaughter and it's known that MM has to be developed. Like many posters, I'm peed off over the flip and the Hardy move. If that's all that we lose it won't be that bad and we could be in for a few surprises yet. Braun immediately flipped to UF as soon as Pittman left them and we got a shot at Ratledge. UF has 2 10 win seasons back to back and that's what a lot of recruits look at. Winning, imo, is the #1 thing recruits look at. We win games, we recruit better.

Worry about the ones we get not the ones we don’t. You get 9 DB’s that’s 36 percent of your class. Five on the field as 1st string then four more will leave by year 2 and LB and LOS get weaker. Would love McDaniel but this back loaded recruiting of secondary isn’t how a winning SEC program is built and isn’t how he did it at MSU. He’s having to do it because of attrition and it’s gonna burn them. By 2021, they won’t compete for the sec title nor even the east
Thanks for the prediction Nostradamus. Someone should be paying you lots of money.

He must like older married women. Do you think Mrs. Mullen makes out with recruits when they visit, or do they have to sign first?

Reactions: BIGORANGEBUBBA
Slaughter looks bigger on tape and brings some violent consequences to the situation. Kid is a hitter, watched some of his videos. He is extremely athletic, quick ..fast and brings the "boom" or juice as Jennings calls it. I was just wondering why and where this young man's name came up late in the recruiting process , look at some of his tapes. Let the coaches do they job

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Dude I have been on 24/7 and other various recruiting sites that are not orange tinted. Why don't you Branch out and try looking at other websites than just this one? I come at you with 18th in the nation because that's the facts. Not some lame ass opinion. That's the difference between our comments. Stop being condescending because we can both play that game.
How many misses did we have last year? And have you seen players coached up?
To me thats what Tennessee was missing.

Can't lie... Don't like it

I hate it because it was a flip and to Florida. That's what really irks me, not even gonna pretend otherwise.

MM is a good player but those come and go. I just want the gators to lose at everything.., everything. If it's drag queen karaoke in jorts, I want someone from FSU to beat Mrs Mullen.

Still, looking at their class, really confusing move by MM. Makes zero sense.

VN Store

Back