'20 DC FS Mordecai McDaniel (FL commit)

THREE things that are certain: death, taxes, and recruits decommitting, committing, re-committing, musical chair recruiting-it happens every year. What really matters is what we end up with, we must be on par with GA, LSU, FL and BAMA, or we will continue to fall behind.

Reactions: knucklehead_vol
If this is really all the info you have on our recruiting I'm not going to waste my time.. check out the recruiting forum.

Yeah I just pulled the 18th ranked class in the nation out of my butt. I obviously paid attention and know what I'm talking about. Don't waste my time replying I'm not interested in your thoughts or opinions

Reactions: 08Vol and I40flyer
If Pruitt dropped in on him it will get 'splained properly. This players speed and versatility is something Pruitt wants in his DBs. This will be a fight until signing day. I think we have the edge over UF.
Oh Well, I guess Pruitt didn’t say “Aight “ enough if he visited MM this week.

I was wondering what the talk about Mullins wife was all about. I just googled her... wtf?? Every picture is of her making out with a diff Florida player. Im pretty sure Mullin is what they call a cuck

Reactions: Smokeytom
Yeah I just pulled the 18th ranked class in the nation out of my butt. I obviously paid attention and know what I'm talking about. Don't waste my time replying I'm not interested in your thoughts or opinions

You clearly have no idea how many 4 star recruits we're leading for or who we're still in the mix with. You wouldn't have asked that question if you did. Lol literally all you came with is "we're 18th in recruiting"... so if you actually want to know check out the recruiting forum. Not spoon feeding you.

You clearly have no idea how many 4 star recruits were leading for or who we're still in the mix with. You wouldn't have asked that question if you did. Lol literally all you came with is "we're 18th in recruiting"... so if you actually want to know check out the recruiting forum. Not spoon feeding you.
I'm interested, what exactly do you mean by this?

Reactions: SCRocket
Worry about the ones we get not the ones we don’t. You get 9 DB’s that’s 36 percent of your class. Five on the field as 1st string then four more will leave by year 2 and LB and LOS get weaker. Would love McDaniel but this back loaded recruiting of secondary isn’t how a winning SEC program is built and isn’t how he did it at MSU. He’s having to do it because of attrition and it’s gonna burn them. By 2021, they won’t compete for the sec title nor even the east

I feel dirty this is the only like I got. I stand by it though. Mordecai is a good recruit and good luck to him in that ish hole. But we'll be Gucci. WGWDFA.
View attachment 245613

And y’all will be aight. Keep playing like you did back half of the season, kick the living hell out of Indiana, do it again or slightly better next year and you’ll reap the rewards of that in recruiting.

You clearly have no idea how many 4 star recruits were leading for or who we're still in the mix with. You wouldn't have asked that question if you did. Lol literally all you came with is "we're 18th in recruiting"... so if you actually want to know check out the recruiting forum. Not spoon feeding you.

Dude I have been on 24/7 and other various recruiting sites that are not orange tinted. Why don't you Branch out and try looking at other websites than just this one? I come at you with 18th in the nation because that's the facts. Not some lame ass opinion. That's the difference between our comments. Stop being condescending because we can both play that game.

Dude I have been on 24/7 and other various recruiting sites that are not orange tinted. Why don't you Branch out and try looking at other websites than just this one? I come at you with 18th in the nation because that's the facts. Not some lame ass opinion. That's the difference between our comments. Stop being condescending because we can both play that game.
I'm interested, what exactly do you mean by this?

Exactly this, yeah dude, please explain

You wouldn't asked your initial question if you were actually following recruiting lol. But ok, you're right the sky is falling.

YouMad.jpg

Reactions: IamScaredOfTrees
He was. People saying otherwise are FOS.
And you know there’s different reasons some guys are high on teams boards. MM is a physical freak who isn’t much of a physical football player yet. Has a ton to learn, but is tall, long, and super fast. Teach him proper technique and how to play the defense and you could have something. Otherwise you got another Evan Berry.

My friend, it’s more than Greenard. Mullen has pulled in these transfers just off the top of my head, and they all contribute; Greenard, Trey Grimes, Marlon Dunlap, John Delance, Tommy Townsend, Brenton Cox (eligible next season), Van Jefferson, Krull, and I know I’m missing a couple.

My point is, you lose 6 out, you get 6 in. It’s a different game with this transfer portal.
But those numbers will eventually come due. It's not as simple as losing six and getting six. That still adds up to 12 initial counters towards the 25 limit. At some point, I would think that has to catch up to you.

Reactions: Volfan76
Borrowed this from Wormwood. We will be OK.

535811c9-3822-4db8-a1bb-33f42b88b44c-jpeg.245596
Exactly he got recruited over

My point is, you lose 6 out, you get 6 in. It’s a different game with this transfer portal.

That’s not true when it comes to the 25 signing limit

Many here don’t understand how you guys are signing more than 25 as it seems now you will.

Transfers count btw

Reactions: InVOLuntary
And you know there’s different reasons some guys are high on teams boards. MM is a physical freak who isn’t much of a physical football player yet. Has a ton to learn, but is tall, long, and super fast. Teach him proper technique and how to play the defense and you could have something. Otherwise you got another Evan Berry.
Just makes me wish the Berry Twins had a coach like Pruitt. Would love to have seen what he did with them. I think their talent was squandered at UT. Not saying they would have necessarily have been on par with Eric, but I think with proper coaching they could have done better. But then, I feel that way about a lot of players during that time period.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
That’s not true when it comes to the 25 signing limit. Many here don’t understand how you guys are signing more than 25 as it seems now you will.
[QUOTE="BruinVo

Not sure of the exact math either but nobody seems to be adhering to 25. Just last year alone, Bama signed 27, Clemson signed 28, A&M signed 27, Nebraska signed 28, and several other examples.

In this 2020 class, Penn State has 27 commits already, NC 26.

I always just leave it up to the coach to figure out the roster and how many to sign and so forth.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back