'20 DC FS Mordecai McDaniel (FL commit)

Okay Pruitt can develop the hell out of players, I won’t argue that. But we’re never going to catch up to Georgia and company with a recruiting class ranked in the bottom half of the SEC every year.

Pruitt is getting CBs for Slaughter, a safety rated higher than McDaniel(not as fast but prolly a better football player) And a much higher rated S, Keyshawn Lawrence from TN, is a firm commit. It is not as if we are getting blown off the board by losing this guy.

Update: Slaughter committed today!

Last edited:
Florida lost 6 of your top 10 signees. Those are 4 year players. Greenard is 1 year and gone. Get out of here with that shi*. 💩💩. Your class actually ended up number 18. Mullen and his wife are wierd as Fu** also. I just got hime from a 3 hour ballet. Im Triggered. Time to drink my Bourbon🥃🥃

My friend, it’s more than Greenard. Mullen has pulled in these transfers just off the top of my head, and they all contribute; Greenard, Trey Grimes, Marlon Dunlap, John Delance, Tommy Townsend, Brenton Cox (eligible next season), Van Jefferson, Krull, and I know I’m missing a couple.

My point is, you lose 6 out, you get 6 in. It’s a different game with this transfer portal.

Get your head out of the sand. 1, we have never been at the bottom of the sec. 2. We haven't been consistently beating Vandy, Scar, or Mizzou... that is step 1, which was started this year. We have been rebuilding the trenches, DL class is strong after the best OL class probably in the country last year. We have a stud QB in Bailey that should have gotten a bump to 5*. Our roster stunk but has gotten better with each of Pruitt's 2 full classes.

Can you freak out about the things you actually have knowledge of?
Slow your roll, guy. I wasn’t throwing salt I was simply stating my opinion. And I also said we are consistently in the bottom HALF of the SEC in recruiting.. Not the bottom.

Reactions: 08Vol and I40flyer
Is there anyone else from the commitments that we have concerns about flipping? I’m reading up on the latest posts daily on the recruiting forum and did not pick up on MM.
Eh.. It's been a thing to watch with him for a couple weeks. Is not a total surprise...

Calloway is the only other one I think we're worried would flip, but I think that may have settled a bit?

VN Store

Back