'20 DC FS Mordecai McDaniel (FL commit)

Definitely need Slaughter now.
Still have Lawrence too.

We'll be fine.
McDaniel is a ballplayer though. I wish he would commit to Miami or something.

Agree, I think Mullen and Pruitt are better than Kirby. Imagine if Pruitt had inherited UGA’s leftover roster full of 4 and 5 stars like Kirby inherited from Richt.

This season is doing wonders for Pruitt. Going 8-5 is a first step in getting recruits attention. Follow that up with a similar or better year and I think UT starts getting top 10 talent regularly. And when that happens, Pruitt will be beating Kirby.
UF has what? 7 DB commits? Aren't you a little concerned that other areas are being ignored? That many DBs in a class seems excessive.

Get this fool off the front page. Delete the thread
Gotta let ppl vent. Same as when we all boom when we get a commit. By Monday, it will be on the 2nd page then 3rd and so forth. Then next September it will pop back up when we beat da gators at home...

Reactions: Jtate41
Borrowed this from Wormwood. We will be OK.

535811c9-3822-4db8-a1bb-33f42b88b44c-jpeg.245596

UF has what? 7 DB commits? Aren't you a little concerned that other areas are being ignored? That many DBs in a class seems excessive.

I actually think they’ve got 8 DB commits now. I’m not at all concerned with that.. Only area not addressed yet is RB and I wouldn’t mind adding 1 more WR. Word is, UF is going to sign about 28. I would think they need to add a RB, but every other position is addressed.

The numbers were not good in the secondary this year, Florida did not have elite safety or nickelback play this season, that was glaring in both losses. It’s obvious they are addressing that. The other areas of need were both lines of scrimmage. Those areas are absolutely loaded in this class.

Reactions: Dumbledorange
If you count all the transfers in, probably higher. John Greenard, all SEC and possibly All American offset anyone who left.

Florida lost 6 of your top 10 signees. Those are 4 year players. Greenard is 1 year and gone. Get out of here with that shi*. 💩💩. Your class actually ended up number 18. Mullen and his wife are wierd as Fu** also. I just got home from a 3 hour ballet. Im Triggered. Lol. Time to drink my Bourbon🥃🥃

Last edited:

VN Store

Back