'20 DC FS Mordecai McDaniel (FL commit)

Facts are that you‘re just here to stir sh!t. You only make dumbazz negative comments and then ghost out when you get a response. Hell, that BS you have right under name says everything about you.
Some of us don't spend every waking second of every day on here. I'd recommend giving it a try.

Reactions: vettefool
This one stings, but we have Lawrence and I agree the slaughter has some incredible film. You win this league at the front 7 and QB. Skill players and secondary are made better by line play. I hate losing a prospect like this to Florida but we have great coaches and hopefully between that and improved line play our secondary is performing.

Reactions: CA_Vol
I wouldn’t recruit him any more after this crap. Let him go. Take Slaughter and move on. McDaniel will regret it. Turned down top track program, best DB coaches in America and a commitment that stood for 4 months.

Snakes and Gators deserve each other.

Based on needs is what I’m saying. Slaughter fills his spot.

Depends on where the staff sees them playing. If they see Slaughter as a SS and MM as a FS, then it's not the same spot. But the staff will make that decision while we all sit around and make wild guesses.

Depends on where the staff sees them playing. If they see Slaughter as a SS and MM as a FS, then it's not the same spot. But the staff will make that decision while we all sit around and make wild guesses.
Although this kid is mainly in the box, he seems to have really good ball skills and is fast. Seems he could get a shot at multiple positions, star, strong, or free. Regarding an earlier post, he plays 7A in a tough region, no they did not play IMG this year like St John's but there's tons of talent from his region year in and out.

Reactions: benholt06
We only took 22 recruits last year. Limit is 25, obviously. 3 of our early enrollees can be assigned to last years class limit because we didn’t fill the class. And then we still have room for 25 in this years class.

Only 25 initial counters are allowed each year. The 3 PWOs would seem to have filled out that class of 25.

Reactions: AM64
THREE things that are certain: death, taxes, and recruits decommitting, committing, re-committing, musical chair recruiting-it happens every year. What really matters is what we end up with, we must be on par with GA, LSU, FL and BAMA, or we will continue to fall behind.

Recruiting highly rated classes is exciting BUT I'll take good coaching over recruiting any day ... and I believe we have that now with CJP and staff. GBO!

Reactions: A.J.
I hate that we lost this guy because of his speed at his size. May develop into something great, but he may never get that football instinct either. I trust Pruitt and Ansley to get some good corners to take the spot.

Reactions: VOLSONLY

VN Store

Back