'20 DC FS Mordecai McDaniel (FL commit)

I’m surprised too. All I can say is that Mullen and staff are red hot. This should put the class in the top 5 with a few others leaning UF’s way.

Need to beat them on the field . Not concerned with recruiting.

Sure.

I just don’t see the odds of that happening without first winning in recruiting being very well. I just think their staff is damn good

It would help if they had some staff movement especially at DC

The fact they can just come in and grab a long term commit of ours is troubling. Especially since he isn’t a florida kid. The hope/knock on Mullen was he wouldn’t recruit well there. He’s winning that battle now and that’s an issue
Ok. Let’s revisit this when all of the signatures are in and see who is ranked where. Right now their average star rating isn’t that much better than ours and they have more commitments. Until then it’s all premature handwringing. I‘ll let you worry about the perception of losing a 3 star DB

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Hope he gets a good degree, doubt Mullen gets him into the league as a DB

Florida has as many DB’s in the league as anyone. He coached Chauncey Gardner-Johnson last year and he’s having an excellent year with the Saints. CJ Henderson will be a 1st rounder this year, Marco Wilson will be a high pick when he decides to go. So Mullen has no problem getting DB’s in the league.

Reactions: Gatorsec
Sure.

I just don’t see the odds of that happening without first winning in recruiting being very well. I just think their staff is damn good

It would help if they had some staff movement especially at DC
Our recruiting has been very comparable to theirs. Considering their attrition, it's better. We'll beat them soon. Maybe this coming season.

Florida has as many DB’s in the league as anyone. He coached Chauncey Gardner-Johnson last year and he’s having an excellent year with the Saints. CJ Henderson will be a 1st rounder this year, Marco Wilson will be a high pick when he decides to go. So Mullen has no problem getting DB’s in the league.
Those guys were Mullen recruits? Or did he inherit them from shark humper.

Where did last years class end up after many of the highest rated signees left town before ever putting on pads?

how many did they lose out of that class? i remember how that killed us a few yrs back. Its funny how nobody in the media ever brings it up they just tell you how great Mullen is.

VN Store

Back