Cyberpunk 2077

A delayed game is eventually good. A rushed game is bad forever or something along those lines. Feel bad for people that actually we're taking vacation days off work for the release date though

This may be a great game, but man they really have botched this up so bad lol. That's how many delays? 5? 6?

NB4 "As long as they make the game work better I don't care" and other similar posts.
I used to be in that boat until this one. This is the delay that gets to me. Especially hearing that it's just so current gen console peasants can play the game at launch.

A delayed game is eventually good. A rushed game is bad forever or something along those lines. Feel bad for people that actually we're taking vacation days off work for the release date though
Moved mine again. At this point they missed their original launch date by like 10 months.

At some point you just have to say they just screwed up. Could have been just on the original projections, but they messed up. And their stock dropping 25% shows that.

Reactions: UTK
Moved mine again. At this point they missed their original launch date by like 10 months.

At some point you just have to say they just screwed up. Could have been just on the original projections, but they messed up. And their stock dropping 25% shows that.

I understand with the pandemic and the size of this game. At some point though, they should of just stopped giving a new release day until they were 100% sure of it

Reactions: LouderVol
I understand with the pandemic and the size of this game. At some point though, they should of just stopped giving a new release day until they were 100% sure of it
i was feeling really good about it once it went gold. but here we are.

i was feeling really good about it once it went gold. but here we are.

Think it'll still be an amazing game and I highly doubt there will be any more delays after this recent backlash so I think we can finally feel good about it. I hope ,x

Rumors of more delays coming. Pushing into 2021. Got to think that would kill sales.

They need to just cut bait on the current gen consoles.

Rumors of more delays coming. Pushing into 2021. Got to think that would kill sales.

They need to just cut bait on the current gen consoles.

Would lose so many sales, though--at least upfront. But it might be for the best if those consoles are holding it back. Cyberpunk has the potential to be a system seller for the entire lifespan of the new consoles if it's good enough. Witcher 3 still sells well.

Would lose so many sales, though--at least upfront. But it might be for the best if those consoles are holding it back. Cyberpunk has the potential to be a system seller for the entire lifespan of the new consoles if it's good enough. Witcher 3 still sells well.
If it was just the original launch date they were pushing back to get the last generation in it would make sense. But with all the other delays, to me it doesnt make sense to keep pushing it back.

Like stadia was originally going to be a later launch than the rest. But now it's also part of the delay.

Meanwhile at least of 1/2 of their market is unaffected by the generation fight. PC was more than 50% of witcher 3 sales.

Makes no sense.

This game can't do another delay surely, hype is already starting to massively fade. Hope they get it figured out. At one time this game was my most anticipated game this year, now I'm barely even thinking about it.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
The only way I'd be in favor of another delay is if it means the next gen update is ready to go at launch. I was planning to wait for the update to play it anyway.

As a PC guy I’m extremely frustrated. Honestly I’m to the point I’m not even excited about it at all I expect it to flop at this point

710607.jpg

I personally wouldn't pay 10 bucks for an AC game lol

I got Odyssey for free and loved it. Really pretty and fun game to me. I like historical stuff like that. So I'm gonna get Valhalla because vikings are just awesome. Now one game(s) I wouldn't spend $0.01 on is Call of Duty.

I got Odyssey for free and loved it. Really pretty and fun game to me. I like historical stuff like that. So I'm gonna get Valhalla because vikings are just awesome. Now one game(s) I wouldn't spend $0.01 on is Call of Duty.

I see. I lost interest long ago. They bored the **** out of me, and hated that they basically were yearly realeses. Gives me almost Madden vibes lol.

But we can agree on Call of Duty lol

I see. I lost interest long ago. They bored the **** out of me, and hated that they basically were yearly realeses. Gives me almost Madden vibes lol.

But we can agree on Call of Duty lol

Hey, no judgement from me. Everyone has their opinions and I do my best to respect them. I get the yearly release thing. And glad we can agree on CoD hah. Odyssey was actually my first ever AC game, and the only one I have played so far.

Reactions: UTK
Hey, no judgement from me. Everyone has their opinions and I do my best to respect them. I get the yearly release thing. And glad we can agree on CoD hah. Odyssey was actually my first ever AC game, and the only one I have played so far.

Same here buddy, In all fairness I have heard the more recent AC games have been better. So I can't speak too much about them lol. I remember just playing the first 3-4 and just like "ehhhhh". But who knows maybe I'll try Valhalla at some point with there being a limited number of PS5 games atm

Reactions: zhangliao04
Same here buddy, In all fairness I have heard the more recent AC games have been better. So I can't speak too much about them lol. I remember just playing the first 3-4 and just like "ehhhhh". But who knows maybe I'll try Valhalla at some point with there being a limited number of PS5 games atm

I have a couple of buddies who have played every single Assassin's Creed game and they both agree that Origins, Odyssey, and Valhalla are completely different from what Assassin's Creed was in the beginning. If you can find a demo or if you have a buddy that has one of those three games then I suggest trying it out and see if it's up your alley.

Reactions: Aesius
I have a couple of buddies who have played every single Assassin's Creed game and they both agree that Origins, Odyssey, and Valhalla are completely different from what Assassin's Creed was in the beginning. If you can find a demo or if you have a buddy that has one of those three games then I suggest trying it out and see if it's up your alley.

This is true. It's funny--people were completely fed up with the stale AC formula of old. So the developers changed it up with Origins, people (mostly) loved it, and then they were complaining about the new gameplay mechanics with the very next game of Odyssey!

Odyssey was a bit bloated and meandering to be sure, but I found it to be really engrossing for most of my 140 hours with it.

Personally, I think the series needs a reboot. They should remake the original Assassin's Creed and remove most of the RPG elements and make it all parkour/assassination focused. Then they can continue making games like Origins/Odyssey/Valhalla as spinoff titles. The problem is possibly removing the name "Assassin's Creed" which would hurt sales, but I think they could get away with it if they market it properly.

Reactions: zhangliao04
I played the first one for 5 minutes maybe. Valhalla is the first AC game I’ve actually ever bought and played. I’m a fan of Vikings though which is probably the biggest reason.

I played the first one for 5 minutes maybe. Valhalla is the first AC game I’ve actually ever bought and played. I’m a fan of Vikings though which is probably the biggest reason.

True. I like Spartans too which made me consider the one before this one but just couldn't pull the trigger. Hell I'll probably get Demons Souls soon, I've got my brand new PS5 but mostly playing PS4 games and Bugsnax atm lol

VN Store

Back