Cyberpunk 2077

Lol watch this game crash and burn. I hope not as it looks good.
They delayed Witcher 3 a couple times and it was my favorite game of this last generation. I'm really getting antsy to play this, and I hope the Gamestop I have a preorder at is still open by the time this comes out.

They delayed Witcher 3 a couple times and it was my favorite game of this last generation. I'm really getting antsy to play this, and I hope the Gamestop I have a preorder at is still open by the time this comes out.

Speaking of, I still need to beat Witcher 3 lol. Also, not sure I would have pre-ordered with Gamestop. I hope you get it.

Reactions: oUTlaw
Cyberpunk 2077 Will Look Better on PS5 and Series X from Day 1; Bigger, Free Update will Follow in the Future

Earlier today developer CD Projekt Red announced that Cyberpunk 2077 would be delayed until November 19. This led some to believe that maybe the game would launch on next generation consoles due to this latest delay and now we have some new details about that.

In a investor call the developer confirmed that the game will be playable on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X on launch date through backwards compatibility. It will look better than the current gen versions on day 1 but it will also get a more robust update at some point in 2021. This PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X update will be free if you already own the game on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Some other tidbits from the investor call include the fact that press are playing the game right now and that previews will hit next week after the Night City Wire event ends on the 25th. They also aren’t ready to talk about the number of expansions coming to the game but they will be announced “soon” as part of their marketing campaign.

Finally, they mention that when Cyberpunk 2077 gets pushed back it also pushes back the release of their multiplayer version of the game by about the same time frame.

Cyberpunk 2077 Will Look Better on PS5 and Series X from Day 1; Bigger, Free Update will Follow in the Future – ThisGenGaming

Could not have said better myself. CDPR is what every developer should strive to be. I have no doubt they'll deliver a gem.

These games are starting to be art, not just play. The same thing happened with movies in the 1920s, the novel in the 1800s and public theater in Shakespeare’s time—what started as a silly diversion for the masses became something we return to over and over again.

We are going to see a huge leap forward with the PS5 dropping that much affordable rendering power in your living room.

Reactions: VFL_JB
Lol. I was glad to hear it's gone gold. Looking forward to the next Night City Wire this week.

Was just about to preorder this when I realized they put it back to 59.99 on Amazon. It was like 49.99 forever. My fault for snoozing I suppose. Lol

This may be a great game, but man they really have botched this up so bad lol. That's how many delays? 5? 6?

NB4 "As long as they make the game work better I don't care" and other similar posts.

VN Store

Back