Cyberpunk 2077

Would definitely recommend not playing this on anything less than the XBX or PS5. Cant imagine last gen machines handling this remotely well.

Base PS4 version looks rough to say the least. Kinda expected lol. Glad I have a PS5 luckily to improve upon it until the ps5 upgrade is realeased

IGN posted an article this morning "Cyberpunk 2077 on Base PS4 and Xbox One Units Has Major Issues." Not sure if that excludes PS5 Pro and/or Xbox One X since I can't access IGN at work, but it sounds like you called it, at least in part.

Basically it runs like **** on base PS4 and Xbox One models. Runs okay at 30 on Pro and One X. Runs pretty much at 60 FPS on PS5 and Series X (though Series X has a quality mode to enhance graphics to max and to run it a 30 fps.) Glitches will be on all versions though still.

Also just a heads up, your character customization choices......even those below the belt have implications

Only a couple hours in and there's been a few glitches on my One X but nothing unbearable. I'm Curious which origin y'all are starting as? I went Corpo.

Base PS4. Runs fine.

Actual game - meh so far. Not sure I get the intrigue. Hopefully it grows

Played about 5 hours, probably less than that in game time because I like to dick around and explore a ton. I dig it so far, had one crash though. And some funny bugs when calling my car. Already kinda awaiting the upgraded PS5 version for better visuals. Lucky PC folk lol. Love finding tons of stuff to read about the lore and such. Overwhelmed about my stats and have no idea what direction to take my character in haha

Yeah after 6 more hours. The pop in and some textures for the ps4 version are attrocious. And the population density is very lackluster. Yet I'm still having fun. The core of an amazing game is there. I hope it improves over time and the upgraded PS5 version is more ideal.

Yeah after 6 more hours. The pop in and some textures for the ps4 version are attrocious. And the population density is very lackluster. Yet I'm still having fun. The core of an amazing game is there. I hope it improves over time and the upgraded PS5 version is more ideal.
I messed around with pop density on my rig. It does make a huge difference as far as experience.

Makes driving a lot easier though. Lol.

Reactions: UTK
I messed around with pop density on my rig. It does make a huge difference as far as experience.

Makes driving a lot easier though. Lol.

Yeah, I hope the PS5 version can replicate the PC versions to a degree. Obviously it'll never outdo high end PCs, but the PS4 version has a ton that can be improved upon. I just don't play PC much so I couldn't bring myself to spend thousands for one game lol

I am not much into driving but dang is driving in the wasteland fun. And effing beautiful.

I think their hot patch today made things worse. A lot more graphical issues than before. Mostly T-posing of shadows and clipping.

Did one mission today that I thought was pretty far out there. I have to give it to CPDR, they went there.

Really liking the game so far, playing on PC and not really seeing to many bugs that are game breaking.

I think their hot patch today made things worse. A lot more graphical issues than before. Mostly T-posing of shadows and clipping.

Did one mission today that I thought was pretty far out there. I have to give it to CPDR, they went there.

My game is crashing more after the patch unfortunately

Reactions: BearCat204
Driving is a little squirrelly though
get nicer cars. its still pretty touchy, but with faster cars you can get away with more. i still get in a decent bit of "fender benders", but unless the cops get called I don't care. you car gets repaired freely.

i enjoy driving enough where I pretty much don't fast travel. Found a radio station that fits my mood

i found out right after I bought one that you can get a free Caliburn(sp?). its one of, if not the fastest car in the game.

get nicer cars. its still pretty touchy, but with faster cars you can get away with more. i still get in a decent bit of "fender benders", but unless the cops get called I don't care. you car gets repaired freely.

i enjoy driving enough where I pretty much don't fast travel. Found a radio station that fits my mood

i found out right after I bought one that you can get a free Caliburn(sp?). its one of, if not the fastest car in the game.
Where is the free Caliburn?

VN Store

Back