Coach Kellie Harper

Do you want Coach Harper to return or hire new Coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He’s “taking a breather” still watching but not posting. The irony that his last post is telling me I need a breather and to take a step back after he flipped out when I called him on his “insider” information being BS. 😂😂😂

Anyway.

As I said there, since White took over there has been little to ZERO actual information leak. At least not on any topics of import. Those who think they’re “close to the program” are a bit of a crack up. I suspect they know Maria or participate in her group and think they’re getting insider information when they’re really just getting the ramblings of…Maria…

Pretty bad when a college professor with some PR knowledge cracks the case five days before the insiders. Maybe I should go private sector and see if the school wants to hire me. I could be an embedded troll in the forums. 🤣

I hope you enjoyed your "breather"

He's one of the few posters who deserves having his old posts dragged up...just because of how condescending and self-righteous he acted. That's why I didn't buy any of his "insider" info on NIL and his "insider" info on those recruits who were lost because they were bought by higher bidders. He carefully crafted his story to be his truth, not THE truth.

Speaking of bad insiders, what ever happened to Jewel Spear's uncle that was posting cryptic news is coming mid season??

Speaking of bad insiders, what ever happened to Jewel Spear's uncle that was posting cryptic news is coming mid season??

I think maybe you’re referencing WinnerCircle who made various claims. I thought they had claimed to be a cousin of Cooper but all they did was talk trash about her.

They were banned but have reappeared under a new name and are trying to play it cool lol.

I'm very connected to the program, dumb*ss. Also, If there was any chance of any coaching change, the tour wouldn't be happening, at least for a while. Despite what you're hoping for, coaching decisions aren't made on the basis of one game. GIVE IT UP!
Seems you’re just a regular ole fan. Cue Maury Povich with the results of you being connected.

VN Store

Back