Coach Kellie Harper

Do you want Coach Harper to return or hire new Coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't Might some other network coving women's basketball if they could be a half decent job . Muffet from the frighting Irish had it it right they favor UNConn
Now they Not as bad on Unconn they are a few More teams they never shut about.
With all due respect . The ESPN hates Tennessee narrative is about as tiresome as the fire CKH narrative.

Nobody's firing CKH and ESPN doesn't hate Tennessee..

Nothing like turning a positive into a negative, huh? 🙄
Is it a negative comment when there is truth behind it.
Not specifically directed at you. We can agree to disagree, I made a statement I believe and have seen in game threads.
You have a nice evening and times for games should be dropped shorty..

With all due respect . The ESPN hates Tennessee narrative is about as tiresome as the fire CKH narrative.

Didn't even bring Tennessee or Kellie up in that post.
It was about ESPN favor UNConn and I agree with the fromer frighting Irish coach ESPN gives them unfair advantage

It's a fact that fighting Irish coach said UConn get unfair advantage
The point of the post was I like the women's basketball network to be more like CBS Than ESPN cover the games don't promote certain teams all the time.

The two time NCAA National championship coach is right UNConn befitted from ESPN coverage was what my post was About
My opinion ESPN should be more like CBS @knoxvol52
My take CBS cover the games doesn't promote teams
As you say we don't have to agree.
No hard feelings
I give you a break from my posting to your comments
But part of me couldn't let it GoGo without pointing out I never said anything about Kellie/Tennessee in that post .
Since you brought it up I stand by what I heard them sayand saw ESPN people root for Tennesse to lose . On c-band satlite disha
Because it was more than one game they rooted for the other team.S when Kellie was playing.
Kellie not getting fired or keeping her job because more posters post one way or the other buT play on the courT/fans at games will decide her fate.

Last edited:
Didn't even bring Tennessee or Kellie up in that post.
It was about ESPN favor UNConn and I agree with the fromer frighting Irish coach ESPN gives them unfair advantage

It's a fact that fighting Irish coach said UConn get unfair advantage
The point of the post was I like the women's basketball network to be more like CBS Than ESPN cover the games don't promote certain teams all the time.

The two time NCAA National championship coach is right UNConn befitted from ESPN coverage was what my post was About
My opinion ESPN should be more like CBS @knoxvol52
My take CBS cover the games doesn't promote teams
As you say we don't have to agree.
No hard feelings
I give you a break from my posting to your comments
But part of me couldn't let it GoGo without pointing out I never said anything about Kellie/Tennessee in that post .
Since you brought it up I stand by what I heard them sayand saw ESPN people root for Tennesse to lose . On c-band satlite disha
Because it was more than one game they rooted for the other team.S when Kellie was playing.
Kellie not getting fired or keeping her job because more posters post one way or the other buT play on the courT/fans at games will decide her fat
ESPN doesn't hate Tennessee..... Have a good day..

12 and 35 against ranked opponents is awful I don’t care who the coach is , if the Lady Vols are ever gonna be relevant again that has to change , Tn needs to pony up and hire a proven coach , no need for change if your just gonna hire another mid level coach

Reactions: Deebowbear
Outta left field a bit huh
Basketball is a short-memory game
All that Kellie has done wrong will be made right with a proper finish
Basketball is a, what have you done for me lately, game
That said, Kellie's next game is always her most important game,,,until the next one or until it ends

Last edited:
12 and 35 against ranked opponents is awful I don’t care who the coach is , if the Lady Vols are ever gonna be relevant again that has to change , Tn needs to pony up and hire a proven coach , no need for change if your just gonna hire another mid level coach
Ok. Now my question is, how many teams have a winning record against ranked opponents in the last 7 years (or whatever time frame this covers)? Minimum 20 games or so.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Well, it looks like she has the job at least until May 8th.😉
HAHA! It is like end times prophecy-- Kellie will be fired on May 9th!. The orange caravan will be her tour of shame!! {May 9th comes and goes with no changes]. Oops, we misread the signs. Kellie will be fired on August 4th!!

Well, it looks like she has the job at least until May 8th.😉

HAHA! It is like end times prophecy-- Kellie will be fired on May 9th!. The orange caravan will be her tour of shame!! {May 9th comes and goes with no changes]. Oops, we misread the signs. Kellie will be fired on August 4th!!

Do you guys REALLY think they're going to be like, "Big Orange tour coming through without Kelli" two days before they open NCAA play? Get a grip. Lose Saturday and watch the heads roll!

Yep, they're going to fire a coach after publicizing her appearance on a fan tour?!

Give it up, she's going to be our coach for a while. Maybe you should concentrate on the Kentucky coaching search.

Do you guys REALLY think they're going to be like, "Big Orange tour coming through without Kelli" two days before they open NCAA play? Get a grip. Lose Saturday and watch the heads roll!

Yep, they're going to fire a coach after publicizing her appearance on a fan tour?!

Give it up, she's going to be our coach for a while. Maybe you should concentrate on the Kentucky coaching search.

I mean c'mon. They are NOT going to say she's not coming back before the tournament starts. That's common sense. They also will not be forced to keep her just because the Big Orange Tour has been scheduled, lol. That's not how any of this works. PR 101, man. It's not that hard.

Last edited:
I'm very connected to the program, dumb*ss. Also, If there was any chance of any coaching change, the tour wouldn't be happening, at least for a while. Despite what you're hoping for, coaching decisions aren't made on the basis of one game. GIVE IT UP!
You couldn't be more disconnected from the program, and from reality. Keep on living in denial. Your day is coming.. and sooner than you think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back