Automobilia etc....

What’s your first mod gonna be??

When I had one it was removing the clutch assist spring. It was to make the clutch a little lighter but it made smooth shifting difficult.

Not sure if Yank is getting a manual but if so I'd recommend it. Takes a couple minutes and some contortion to get head first into the footwell

I like it because anything interesting is posted - lots of 70s products. Not at all limited to exotics.

An example - while I'd choose different wheels (or prefer OEM) this is still bad ass

79895504_10156910381589226_511293900715982848_o.jpg

Reactions: SycloneJoe
When I had one it was removing the clutch assist spring. It was to make the clutch a little lighter but it made smooth shifting difficult.

Not sure if Yank is getting a manual but if so I'd recommend it. Takes a couple minutes and some contortion to get head first into the footwell
Yeah I did that as well when I was stock!

What kind of loser would get an automatic Mustang?

VN Store

Back