Automobilia etc....

Berry4Heisman14

I have test driven many over the years, I own a little brother to one. If you want to check out some history look up the AMG Hammer from the late 80's. 6 L 32 valve V8.
I have seen where you moved to Florida, there is a car show I go to every year on Amelia Island called the Cconcours de Elegance. We ate already making our plans, it's the the second weekend of March.
I might get the mustang out and go too!

So I’m moving to Knoxville this July I believe, and I’m considering buying a foxbody mustang roller and putting a coyote 5.0 in it. I know most LS swap these but I’ve gotten something else in mind. Anyone know of a place in Tennessee that would know how to do this? I admittedly don’t know what all goes into it, I know they sell conversion kits

Coug

Weird question here but:
2017 Honda CRV, practically new, parked in a garage for at least several hours but was emanating a constant sound coming from the rear undercarriage that sounds like a mini compressor but much smaller/quieter. At some point it did stop on it's own but I'm not sure for what duration this actually went on. Very odd to hear when the car is not even on and no key in the ignition. Any ideas?

VN Store

Sponsors