All things STOCKS

That is what we want, right?
The jobs reports this morning said that we don’t have enough USA labor available.
Seems like a win, win.

For sure. That's what we want from a portfolio perspective. Hard to say that to someone who lost their job obviously. Job losses are going to get much much worse.

For sure. That's what we want from a portfolio perspective. Hard to say that to someone who lost their job obviously. Job losses are going to get much much worse.

Yes yes....I certainly did not intend to show any disrespect toward someone losing their job. That is quite serious.

Anyone know why the health insurance companies are getting pounded extra hard last couple of days?

Did we have a new law kick in or such?

Yes yes....I certainly did not intend to show any disrespect toward someone losing their job. That is quite serious.

There are a lot more jobs that need to be cut. I couldn’t find the clip, but I recently saw a video of a Twitter employee that just seemed to go to meetings and take coffe and meal breaks. Roofers and plumbers and those types of jobs should be paying more than what the bloated techies are making.

Some of the small cap stocks on the Nasdaq have been rebounding. NMTR and MBIO for example. It may be a good time to get into those. I bought some small cap Nasdaq stocks last month, including those two. Looks like hopefully it was good timing....we shall see.

Wild morning for me so far. I was up $1200 on some scam plays at 4-5am. Saw Tesla down 5%, bought 600 shares at 104.60 thinking I’d make 1% or so, it then continued to go down to like 101’s, but I held through it. Sold out at break even on the open spike, then went short on Apple where I managed another $400.

Overall I’m +$10,000 for the first week of 2023 and I’m thinking maybe I should quit for the month! Ha!

Reactions: Jax_Vol

VN Store

Back