All things STOCKS

Months ago is was assumed Tesla would get down around $100, will it go below say to $75 or will it rebound?

Got beat up all day long, then squeaked this out right before close lmao…the same day expiration is too much fun

BAF5A1ED-6421-480B-88C9-66188A37DEE7.jpeg

I keep going back and forth about being bullish or bearish. I can’t make up my mind so I’m staying in the sidelines. I do think TSLA has the chance for an amazing trade in the 90s.

I keep going back and forth about being bullish or bearish. I can’t make up my mind so I’m staying in the sidelines. I do think TSLA has the chance for an amazing trade in the 90s.

Yes, if you can grab it in the $90's...AND, Elon finds a new Chief Twit.....which he will.

Should pull it up...short term (I think)

Near-term, is energy still a "safe" buy?

By default, that may indeed be true.

Most of the other sectors are out of favor. Certainly, tech leading the way.

The only things that might hang with energy during January are insurance and perhaps banking.

At some point, I expect defense and health to regain strength. Defense is good today; health is getting killed.

The other segments are a mixed bag of mostly down.

I personally know three people who have lost +50k each trading SPY. That is not a lie and I don't know a lot of traders.

Yes. Allen is obviously an advanced trader.

Trading SPY or QQQ or any of the large indexes takes a lot of knowledge and experience. You are matched up against the big boys with professional teams pouring over signs and indicators. It is a complex, time-consuming, puzzle IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolAllen
Yes. Allen is obviously an advanced trader.

Trading SPY or QQQ or any of the large indexes takes a lot of knowledge and experience. You are matched up against the big boys with professional teams pouring over signs and indicators. It is a complex, time-consuming, puzzle IMO.
It will absolutely wreck you mentally. Some days I’ve gone from -$10,000 to close the day +$4,000. I’m not rich, but truth is I do make rich man gambles. I wasn’t born with it, but I will most certainly die trying to get there. Whether I do or not remains to be seen.

Reactions: Jax_Vol
If anyone wants my next hunch and you’re able to day trade, I’m on the 1/4/23 Spy 389 C’s for .12.

Daily rsi is low and if fed minutes are positive that .12 will be worth $1 at close.

If anyone wants my next hunch and you’re able to day trade, I’m on the 1/4/23 Spy 389 C’s for .12.

Daily rsi is low and if fed minutes are positive that .12 will be worth $1 at close.

Yes. Here in 40 minutes, we are going to jump one direction or the other.

I really have no idea what the Fed Notes will say. If forced to bet, I am 51%/49% leaning toward the positive uptick side. But, either way, staying on the sidelines this afternoon. I'm still easing back into form in the new year. Sitting this one out.

VN Store

Back