A weird fact about yourself

It could be argued I've lost my mind a time or two as well, so three organs down.

Reactions: VolNExile
I'm lucky I guess. I still have everything inside me that God gave me to start with.
I do have one complaint though.......I think he gave all the good brains out to my brother.

I can’t stand any type of hole in my socks. As soon as I see one, no matter how small, that sock is trash.

However, I’ll wear a t-shirt for 15 years or until it is literally coming apart at the seams.

Drives my wife crazy. My sister too LOL.

Reactions: Obsessed
A weird fact about a certain poster in this thread, he's had about 6 different names and randomly disappears and takes a few weeks off and comes back with a new name and annoys the **** out of everybody again.

That could be several I see over the years.

Everytime I enter a hotel room or house, I count my steps in case the lights go out.

Uncomfortable in open areas. I'm very comfortable in the treelines or closest to the walls lining the street.
So two potential serial killers identified in this thread. I think this fishing expedition has been worth it.

We’ve probably done threads like this before but I figured we good post funny (and mostly clean) weird things about ourselves that most people seem to judge you on or find odd. Maybe with how you eat or something you eat, a superstition, or a habit that you do.

This is a safe space.

For me, I do not put milk in my cereal and eat it dry. I find milk in cereal gross.
Well you're a Detroit fan (and a poor Wolverine homer), so I'm not surprised

VN Store

Back