A weird fact about yourself

From the time I was a kid, the sound/feel of glass marbles rubbing together turns my stomach. I even seem to feel that sound uncomfortably in my ears, makes me want to push back against it like I'm trying to pop my ears. Any glass rubbing together, really, but bottles typically don't have much effect. It's mostly with marbles or glass pebbles and such.

I burp, a lot. Always have, if I'm not burping I'm in trouble.
Have a condition called eosinophilic esophagitis, yeah that's a mouth full.

I also cannot be in the same room as someone who is filing their nails. I start to panic and have to go outside immediately

I'm pretty strongly left-handed, though I used to swing the bat some from the other side. Used to be deadly with a wrist-rocket back in the day. I had one when me and my buddy Jim (may God rest his soul) drove my Triumph GT6 from Knoxville to Montana after my sophomore summer co-op in 1974. He was driving when we first got into Montana and I took a pot shot going 60 mph at a redwing blackbird sitting on a fence and knocked its head clean off.

It’s not smart, what if there is a fire? You just ate all the crappy stuff and the best part was left on your plate.
I see your point but I actually rotate through all the items so there'd only be one more bite lost of the good stuff than the crappy stuff.

It’s not smart, what if there is a fire? You just ate all the crappy stuff and the best part was left on your plate.
That's like when you're little and your mom said "no you cant have any ice cream, or whatever it may be, because you'll ruin your appetite....... Screw my appetite, if i eat all the real food first i wont have room for the ice cream!

Last edited:
Reactions: tnuhcvols

VN Store

Back