2022 Recruits

Is this an official visit ? She is the #5 recruit from Indiana in 2023…… I think she already visited 6/21 this year on her dime ! Ssooo,
a second visit (with Justine committed) ???

This has to be a good sign ! Plus she already has an offer (11/20)…Coaches visited her in September this year …,I guess a game or practice? 🤷‍♂️
Ashlyn's brother was talking about how electric Tennessee was last night so the two of them with their father are getting the full Tennessee treatment this week. I see a lot of happy faces Father, brother, and Ashlyn.

LOL. I see you're hyped and i believe this is a very good sign but don't know.

No it's unofficial i believe she can't take an official til the summer of her junior year going into senior. Yes, she visited this past summer on her own dime. I believe her AAU team was playing in a tourney in TN and they team had her on campus. She also had an in home visit about a month ago so i would like to think we are in good with her.

Oh, if you missed it Kellie announced who made her dad's AAU team on Cameo soooo i would assume that is a good sign as well.

I caught that but did not mentally connect that
correlation then ! If , If , If , we could get a verbal from a top ten recruit for 2023 !!!!!

You talk about launching our program into the future! Wow … just Wow. With Rennia going pro last year and Rae probably this year , and Horston the next year…. Maybe Key ? This would send an obvious message to recruits!

Tennessee is sending players to the WNBA !
So come on and get on this train ! 🤔

I caught that but did not mentally connect that
correlation then ! If , If , If , we could get a verbal from a top ten recruit for 2023 !!!!!

You talk about launching our program into the future! Wow … just Wow. With Rennia going pro last year and Rae probably this year , and Horston the next year…. Maybe Key ? This would send an obvious message to recruits!

Tennessee is sending players to the WNBA !
So come on and get on this train ! 🤔

This is a top five national recruit from Notre Dame's back yard. Not to mention other good programs that are much closer to her than UT, such as UK, UL. UI, etc. Just the fact that she and her family are taking their time to visit a program quite some distance away from them is a sign that Coach Harper is getting increased traction on the recruiting trail, and sends a message to other recruits that this is a place to take seriously. Well done, Coach!!!

If Ashlynn Shade came here in 23, to go along with Justine in 22, the LVs could go undefeated for several seasons....
4c84528e-8d3c-4e70-8531-bf7c6187d2d3-1211-hs_girls_bball_fishers-noblesville_JRW17.JPG

This is a top five national recruit from Notre Dame's back yard. Not to mention other good programs that are much closer to her than UT, such as UK, UL. UI, etc. Just the fact that she and her family are taking their time to visit a program quite some distance away from them is a sign that Coach Harper is getting increased traction on the recruiting trail, and sends a message to other recruits that this is a place to take seriously. Well done, Coach!!!
I watched Kellie and Ashlynn interact at the open practice today, and they seem to have a personal connection.

Is this an official visit ? She is the #5 recruit from Indiana in 2023…… I think she already visited 6/21 this year on her dime ! Ssooo,
a second visit (with Justine committed) ???

This has to be a good sign ! Plus she already has an offer (11/20)…Coaches visited her in September this year …,I guess a game or practice? 🤷‍♂️

A player can’t take an OV until after the national championship in the spring of their junior year.

I think most intelligent people know that you are going to have a minority of crazies anytime thousands of people get together for anything.

The key will be how the administration responds. if it's strong and designed to make sure this kind of thing doesn't happen again, then we might be alright. If not..........

The key will be how the administration responds. if it's strong and designed to make sure this kind of thing doesn't happen again, then we might be alright. If not..........

This kind of thing is going to happen again. It's been happening since the dawn of spectator sports. I'm not picking but I don't know how anyone would expect the UT administration to correct centuries of this type behavior. I'm sure the administration will do what they can do but dumbassmania happens during emotionally charged moments. People need to make responsible decisions but do they?

This kind of thing is going to happen again. It's been happening since the dawn of spectator sports. I'm not picking but I don't know how anyone would expect the UT administration to correct centuries of this type behavior. I'm sure the administration will do what they can do but dumbassmania happens during emotionally charged moments. People need to make responsible decisions but do they?

Al good points, but still, this probably wouldn't have happened without alcohol fueiling it. The admin should consider not selling alcohol after half-time, or not at all. They should also consider raising a net/screen in front of the student section or moving the students to the endzones only and higher up in the stands. There are things to consider doing that might help.

I swear Gametime must have written this.:cool:
Al my friend, I truly believe Justine will someday have her name hanging from a banner at Thompson Boling Arena...She is that magnificent.

As her senior season in high school plays out, her legend as the deep 3 ball bomber, will grow and grow...By season's end she will be a top five player.

When she gets here to play college ball, the eyes of the nation will once again turn toward the Lady Vols as the standard bearer of Women's College Basketball.
Dkk4BQcX0AAJzQm.jpg

VN Store

Back