2022 Recruits

Al my friend, I truly believe Justine will someday have her name hanging from a banner at Thompson Boling Arena...She is that magnificent.

As her senior season in high school plays out, her legend as the deep 3 ball bomber, will grow and grow...By season's end she will be a top five player.

When she gets here to play college ball, the eyes of the nation will once again turn toward the Lady Vols as the standard bearer of Women's College Basketball.
Dkk4BQcX0AAJzQm.jpg

LOL. You go, GT!

Al my friend, I truly believe Justine will someday have her name hanging from a banner at Thompson Boling Arena...She is that magnificent.

As her senior season in high school plays out, her legend as the deep 3 ball bomber, will grow and grow...By season's end she will be a top five player.

When she gets here to play college ball, the eyes of the nation will once again turn toward the Lady Vols as the standard bearer of Women's College Basketball.
Dkk4BQcX0AAJzQm.jpg
I agree with you, but she will have plenty of help. I believe the foundation has been laid with the Class of 2021. In addition, if the LVs land McGhee, Shade, and Del Rosario in the Class of 2023, look out and the LVs will be back on top for some time to come. GBO.

I've lost track of Amiya Jenkins. Anyone have any word on her. Last I heard she had UT in her final 8 and was visiting.

I agree with you, but she will have plenty of help. I believe the foundation has been laid with the Class of 2021. In addition, if the LVs land McGhee, Shade, and Del Rosario in the Class of 2023, look out and the LVs will be back on top for some time to come. GBO.

I agree 1000% with that assessment....This 2021 class is loaded with golden nuggets that will have the rest of women's college ball saying "Who are those gals?"

For the first time as coach of the LVs, coach Kellie will have a team full of players that can score from the outside...The 3 ball will definitely be in play this season, and then when Justine gets here next season the nets will be rippin from the deep outside shots.
2633_ncw.png

Damn, VA. I need details!

Her behavior may have been overlooked before but if you are trying to change the culture you don't even let dismissive behavior get a sniff of being a LV.

I believe part of the requirement for anyone taking the head coaching position at UT was getting back to the basics and calming down what was happening. So if you exhibited unsavory behavior on your trip that may throw up a major red flag ๐Ÿšฉ

Her behavior may have been overlooked before but if you are trying to change the culture you don't even let dismissive behavior get a sniff of being a LV.

I believe part of the requirement for anyone taking the head coaching position at UT was getting back to the basics and calming down what was happening. So if you exhibited unsavory behavior on your trip that may throw up a major red flag ๐Ÿšฉ
I agree.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back