2022 Recruits

I think Bowles is almost certain a Georgia commit. Now we wait and see if Barker is the other one. I thought she was either Georgia or Ole Miss. Were going to know more in the next two weeks than we've known all summer as signing day only a few days away. Of course I have my hopes up for Kyla Oldacre and Talaysia Cooper we'll know soon.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Whoever gets Barker is going to win an SEC championship by 2026.
I don't think one person can win a championship in the SEC anymore like we used to with say a Chamique Holdsclaw or Candace parker. Women's basketball has changed. It really takes a solid team with 3-4 great scoring options; 5 or 6 if possible, great rebounders, and depth to win consistently in today's game. The parity has really gotten much better. Pat Summitt would be so proud that her Vision of women's basketball is actually happening. That is really cool!

Whoever gets Barker is going to win an SEC championship by 2026.
I don't think one person can win a championship in the SEC anymore like we used to with say a Chamique Holdsclaw or Candace parker. Women's basketball has changed. It really takes a solid team with 3-4 great scoring options; 5 or 6 if possible, great rebounders, and depth to win consistently in today's game. The parity has really gotten much better. I think that Pat Summitt would be so proud that her Vision of women's basketball is actually happening now in today's game more than ever. That is really cool!

Reactions: Volfan2012

VN Store

Back