2022 Recruits

Were about two weeks until signing day. Some players may commit and hold off the announcement until just a day or two before signing day. Most of the time committing early gets you more recruiting calls than not announcing you committed. I'm going to be elated if Oldacre and Cooper sign with Tennessee and still confident were headed in the right direction if they don't. Those two players just make things tremendously better and someone is going to get two players that will be superstar players in college.

Were about two weeks until signing day. Some players may commit and hold off the announcement until just a day or two before signing day. Most of the time committing early gets you more recruiting calls than not announcing you committed. I'm going to be elated if Oldacre and Cooper sign with Tennessee and still confident were headed in the right direction if they don't. Those two players just make things tremendously better and someone is going to get two players that will be superstar players in college.
On Maria and Hornbuckle’s live last night, Maria said she couldn’t talk about recruiting with Alexis, but she said 2023 was going to be very good for the Lady Vols

On Maria and Hornbuckle’s live last night, Maria said she couldn’t talk about recruiting with Alexis, but she said 2023 was going to be very good for the Lady Vols
Everybody believes 2023 is our year to have a great class. I am so hoping we get at least one of these final two players would be huge both are elite players. If we get both 2022 looking like a top ten team.

I agree with Maria it is looking VERY VERY promising which means 24' might be a little more selective which is already looking good also!!!

Why can't Maria talk about recruiting? Is it because she can't or doesn't want to comment on it?

It is Talaysia or Janiah. Joni has tipped her hat before when Tineya Hilton announced she was committing and we knew who it was before she announced. Janiah stated that she was announcing Thursday, so.

It is Talaysia or Janiah. Joni has tipped her hat before when Tineya Hilton announced she was committing and we knew who it was before she announced. Janiah stated that she was announcing Thursday, so.
I would suspect it is someone who visited recently so Barker is probably a good guess. Actually any of the three would be a good guess as all three are possibles.

I'm thinking Barker which is a big get ... UGA may not be done either ...

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back