2022 Recruits

Yessss I the one at the bottom and it was another I had seen. I snuck on Facebook and seen them last night and then deactivated my account after I got done sneaking around! 😂 but that was definitely one I seen!

LOL, she is a different looking player now. She has extended her game to some extent. That video is from her sophomore year😄

:eek::eek::eek: the drought might be ending...?

174359c5f531eb9f3531d164490e51adf5966987.gifv

Reports of a recruiting drought are fake news.

Reactions: volfan__18
Yeah, you're right, Rick. The tuner keys are oriented downward. I was having another senior moment there.

Shoot, I have them all the time. I have a Firebird but it's a studio and the tuners are oriented on top. Always wanted a traditional Firebird to go with my 64 Thunderbird but too cheap to make that happen.

Shoot, I have them all the time. I have a Firebird but it's a studio and the tuners are oriented on top. Always wanted a traditional Firebird to go with my 64 Thunderbird but too cheap to make that happen.

This thread is for discussing 2022 Recruits only. Take the off topic discussion elsewhere!

Getting back on topic, has anyone heard any recruiting updates since I asked 10 minutes ago?

And another reason I love Tennessee! Musicians everywhere!

Reactions: Bret178

They cost a pretty penny. But you only live once, they say. And a good guitar will hold it's value.

Reactions: Rickster
For those who care, here are the top uncommitted prospects for 2022.

I am using Hoopgurlz rankings because (I think) it is the most up-to-date. I have not finished the top 100 but here's the top Dozen. Hope to get to the other top 100 soon.

(Correct me where I'm wrong)

2. Kiki Rice
NonePG5-11Sidwell Friends School (DC)
Visited Stanford & UCLA. Maybe Arizona. UConn, Duke, Maryland, Louisville, UNC, and 3 others in the Mix.

3Janiah Barker
NoneF6-2Tampa Bay Tech Senior High (FL)
Visited SCar and Ol Miss. Louisville, Duke and UGA round out her five finalists.

12Ashlyn Watkins
NoneP6-3Cardinal Newman School (SC)
OV to UNC. SCar, Mississippi State and Kentucky are her other three finalists.

15Ruby Whitehorn
NoneG6-0Detroit Edison Public Academy (MI)
Visited Miss State. - Baylor, TxA&M, Kentucky, Louisville, Michigan MichSt and Ohio State are other reported offers.

17Darianna Littlepage-Buggs
NoneW6-1Classen H.S. (OK)
Has visited all four of her finalists: Baylor, Tx A&M, Alabama and Florida. -

18Talaysia Cooper
NonePG6-0East Clarendon H.S. (SC).
Has visited all of her four finalists: SCar, Tennessee, UGA and FSU.

20Indya Nivar
NoneG5-9Apex Friendship H.S. (NC)
Three finalists are Stanford, UNC and NC State.

25Kyla Oldacre
NoneP6-5William Mason H.S. (OH)
Has visited NC State, Miami, FSU and Tennessee – Others in the mix include Baylor, Maryland, TxA&M, Duke and others.

26Flau'jae Johnson
NoneG5-10Sprayberry H.S. (GA)
Visited Texas and Miami. Other Finalists are LSU, Ole Miss and UGA

27Paulina Paris
NonePG5-7Saddle River Day School (NJ)
Has visited Penn State, Indiana, Southern Cal and Indiana. Her other “finalists” are questionable after a commit/decommit to Penn State.

36. Sydney Bowles
NoneW6-1Woodward Academy (GA)
Has visited GaTech and Ol' Miss. Purportedly UGA and Mississippi State are also involved. There may be others

40Ysabella Fontleroy
NoneW6-1Kickapoo H.S. (MO)
Has visited Arkansas, Arizona and VaTech. Remaining “finalists” are Baylor and Tx Tech.

Last edited:
For those who care, here are the top uncommitted prospects for 2022.

I am using Hoopgurlz rankings because (I think) it is the most up-to-date. I have not finished the top 100 but here's the top Dozen. Hope to get to the other top 100 soon.

(Correct me where I'm wrong)

2. Kiki Rice
NonePG5-11Sidwell Friends School (DC)
Visited Stanford & UCLA. Maybe Arizona. UConn, Duke, Maryland, Louisville, UNC, and 3 others in the Mix.

3Janiah Barker
NoneF6-2Tampa Bay Tech Senior High (FL)
Visited SCar and Ol Miss. Louisville, Duke and UGA round out her five finalists.

12Ashlyn Watkins
NoneP6-3Cardinal Newman School (SC)
OV to UNC. SCar, Mississippi State and Kentucky are her other three finalists.

15Ruby Whitehorn
NoneG6-0Detroit Edison Public Academy (MI)
Visited Miss State. - Baylor, TxA&M, Kentucky, Louisville, Michigan MichSt and Ohio State are other reported offers.

17Darianna Littlepage-Buggs
NoneW6-1Classen H.S. (OK)
Has visited all four of her finalists: Baylor, Tx A&M, Alabama and Florida. -

18Talaysia Cooper
NonePG6-0East Clarendon H.S. (SC).
Has visited all of her four finalists: SCar, Tennessee, UGA and FSU.

20Indya Nivar
NoneG5-9Apex Friendship H.S. (NC)
Three finalists are Stanford, UNC and NC State.

25Kyla Oldacre
NoneP6-5William Mason H.S. (OH)
Has visited NC State, Miami, FSU and Tennessee – Others in the mix include Baylor, Maryland, TxA&M, Duke and others.

26Flau'jae Johnson
NoneG5-10Sprayberry H.S. (GA)
Visited Texas and Miami. Other Finalists are LSU, Ole Miss and UGA

27Paulina Paris
NonePG5-7Saddle River Day School (NJ)
Has visited Penn State, Indiana, Southern Cal and Indiana. Her other “finalists” are questionable after a commit/decommit to Penn State.

36. Sydney Bowles
NoneW6-1Woodward Academy (GA)
Has visited GaTech and Ol' Miss. Purportedly UGA and Mississippi State are also involved. There may be others

40Ysabella Fontleroy
NoneW6-1Kickapoo H.S. (MO)
Has visited Arkansas, Arizona and VaTech. Remaining “finalists” are Baylor and Tx Tech.
Only players of interest for Tennessee are Talaysia Cooper and Kyla Oldacre the rest are no longer listing Tennessee.

VN Store

Back