2022 Recruits

If she’s trying to win anything meaningful anytime soon or wants a successful pro career, it’s gotta be between us and NC State. I’m hoping we get both she and Cooper… but Cooper’s been fairley quiet hopefully that’s a good sign for Big Orange Nation.

I think it’s gotta be us. She was still saying #moretocome on Twitter after visiting the others. Since visiting UT it seems she cancelled the rest of her list and narrowed it to 4. I’m betting she had a good relationship with Coach Joy before she left FSU given they are on her list.

Another poster pointed out we are the only school on her list within reasonable driving distance for family as well. I do think that will play a role. Hoping we see her in orange soon!

I have been compulsively checking this site for weeks with the wish for seeing a thread entitled "Oldacre commits to the Lady Vols" or "Cooper commits to the Lady Vols". I've got to get a handle on myself :).

I feel ya. I've been compulsively checking this site for 373 days waiting to see who the next commitment will be, but who's counting... ?

I think it’s gotta be us. She was still saying #moretocome on Twitter after visiting the others. Since visiting UT it seems she cancelled the rest of her list and narrowed it to 4. I’m betting she had a good relationship with Coach Joy before she left FSU given they are on her list.

Another poster pointed out we are the only school on her list within reasonable driving distance for family as well. I do think that will play a role. Hoping we see her in orange soon!
She seemed to fit right in with the team. And her personality also seems to mesh with our program.

If she’s trying to win anything meaningful anytime soon or wants a successful pro career, it’s gotta be between us and NC State. I’m hoping we get both she and Cooper… but Cooper’s been fairley quiet hopefully that’s a good sign for Big Orange Nation.

If she wants to win anything meaningful as far as team goals she will go to NC State. To be honest present day Tennessee and FSU are about on the same level.

Reactions: olddog
If she wants to win anything meaningful as far as team goals she will go to NC State. To be honest present day Tennessee and FSU are about on the same level.

Why play for a coach at NC State who's ceiling is the Sweet Sixteen? Why not a coach who is swinging for the fences? And FSU is a WBB program no one has ever heard of.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
i thought you were an SC fan,,,but I guess its anywhere BUT TN for you

Tennessee is my second favorite team. I pull for them against any team except for my alma mater(SC). I hope Tennessee gets Oldacre, and any top recruit except for the ones SC is after. But if winning a championship of any kind in her next 4 years is her top priority, she needs to go to NC State. NC State will probably win the ACC again and compete for a National championship. I would love nothing more than to see Tennessee in the final four. I just don't see that happening in the near future. I would love to eat crow.

Last edited:
Why play for a coach at NC State who's ceiling is the Sweet Sixteen? Why not a coach who is swinging for the fences? And FSU is a WBB program no one has ever heard of.

I hope she does go to Tennessee. However she has a better shot at conference and a national title at NC State.

Reactions: olddog
Tennessee is my second favorite team. I pull for them against any team except for my alma mater(SC). I hope Tennessee gets Oldacre, and any top recruit except for the ones SC is after. But if winning a championship of any kind in her next 4 years is her top priority, she needs to go to NC State. NC State will probably win the ACC again and compete for a National championship. I would love nothing more than to see Tennessee in the final four. I just don't see that happening in the near future. I would love to eat crow.
I believe you will eat some crow, possibly as early this season, as the LVs shall compete for the SEC regular season and tournament championhips and the NCAA title, starting this season and beyond. Name your side dish. After suiting up in the orange, Oldacre will play a big role in the resurgence of the LVs.

I believe you will eat some crow, possibly as early this season, as the LVs shall compete for the SEC regular season and tournament championhips and the NCAA title, starting this season and beyond. Name your side dish. After suiting up in the orange, Oldacre will play a big role in the resurgence of the LVs.
Seems I remember Tennessee beat SC last year. No wonder he/she thinks players will go to other schools.

I don’t see State even in the final four.

Also, as a LV, she will immediately play a lot of minutes, something players DO want.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Big things are happening for the University of Tennessee Athletic Program....The long endless nightmares of the football program is ending , and under Coach Kelly and Coach Barnes guidance, the basketball programs have re awoken too...

The Lady Vols will be a major contender this season to challenge for top honors, and then next season, with Justine and Puckett bombing from the outside with a double wing air attack, the LVs will once again rule women's college basketball.

The future Center of College Sports...
Arena_Exterior_8dde41da-fb8d-454c-a31a-b626fd899610.jpg

I can share now they posted there arrival. Ashlynn Shade is here for the weekend for the LV family weekend. someone caught it 😂

Is this an official visit ? She is the #5 recruit from Indiana in 2023…… I think she already visited 6/21 this year on her dime ! Ssooo,
a second visit (with Justine committed) ???

This has to be a good sign ! Plus she already has an offer (11/20)…Coaches visited her in September this year …,I guess a game or practice? 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Is this an official visit ? She is the #5 recruit from Indiana in 2023…… I think she already visited 6/21 this year on her dime ! Ssooo,
a second visit (with Justine committed) ???

This has to be a good sign ! Plus she already has an offer (11/20)…

LOL. I see you're hyped and i believe this is a very good sign but don't know.

No I think its unofficial ... i don't know the rules but i don't think she can take an official til the summer of her junior year going into senior. Yes, she visited this past summer on her own dime. I believe AAU team was playing in a tourney in TN and they team had her on campus. She also had an in home visit about a month ago so i would like to think we are in good with her.

Oh, if you missed it Kellie announced who made her dad's AAU team on Cameo soooo i would assume that is a good sign as well.

VN Store

Back