'19 CA QB JT Daniels (Georgia commit)

Man, if UT had just hung on to Howell

I don’t know why we didn’t push harder but he wouldn’t have had those same stats. Different style of offense. He is in the Phil Longo air raid type offense. Very QB/WR friendly. We are in a more balanced system.

Career suicide

They can tote the new “air raid oc” all they want but Kirby is still there so that offense is gonna see Butch Jones levels of micromanagement. Have fun handing off the ball 80 percent of your snaps I guess?

"This would be massive. And if you're JT Daniels, is Todd Monken or Jim Chaney going to give you better odds to get you ready for the NFL? This is just another example why Kirby pulling the cord quickly on Coley and making the best hire possible was so huge. Monken's name has gravitas for offensive players. Chaney isn't a bad OC but he's not Todd Monken. "

Dawg fans are hilarious.

"This would be massive. And if you're JT Daniels, is Todd Monken or Jim Chaney going to give you better odds to get you ready for the NFL? This is just another example why Kirby pulling the cord quickly on Coley and making the best hire possible was so huge. Monken's name has gravitas for offensive players. Chaney isn't a bad OC but he's not Todd Monken. "

Seriously? I had to Google Todd Monken to even find out where he had coached before Georgia. Has he EVER had any success with a quarterback? He was a massive failure with both Jameis Winston and Baker Mayfield.

I don't even want JT Daniels to transfer to UT. Nevertheless, this Georgia fan you quoted is amazingly delusional.

Reactions: StoVol

Dawg fans are hilarious.
Chaney got Jonathan Crompton and Nathan Peterman drafted. I’m not sure either of them had the ability to walk and chew gum at the same time before he coached them.

Dawg fans are hilarious.

What has Todd Monken done to warrant such high praise? Dawg fans are hilarious.

Reactions: VolInDayton

VN Store

Back