'19 CA QB JT Daniels (Georgia commit)

Kirby trying to deliver a gut punch for our recent recruiting success. Wonder if Rusty paid him a visit. It's just odd how they came into the picture out of nowhere and it's been what a week or two since Rusty has been back active.

Let's you know how they feel about Newman. I wonder if he would transfer again, or if he is even allowed.

Appears to me he knows he isn’t playing next year so he’s looking for the easiest place to win a job.
Georgia mAkes sense since Newman will be gone

This doesn’t tell us anything About Newman

Appears to me he knows he isn’t playing next year so he’s looking for the easiest place to win a job.
Yeah I forgot Daniels wouldn't likely be eligible this year. Makes sense, since we'll likely still have Maurer, Bailey, and Salter then. Like the other poster said though, Brock may feel a certain way about that.

Reactions: BruinVol

This doesn’t tell us anything About Newman

This makes a lot of sense.

I'm not going to say I don't want a high caliber QB when we can get one, but the lack of waiver certainly affects how his timeline aligns with ours.

I still think we have an edge with JT Daniels because of Tee Martin. I may be wrong but Tee recruited him and has built that relationship. I hope so anyway would hate to see him become a dawg!

VFL...GBO

"This would be massive. And if you're JT Daniels, is Todd Monken or Jim Chaney going to give you better odds to get you ready for the NFL? This is just another example why Kirby pulling the cord quickly on Coley and making the best hire possible was so huge. Monken's name has gravitas for offensive players. Chaney isn't a bad OC but he's not Todd Monken. "

Dawg fans are hilarious.
But can Monken eat a whole turkey at Thanksgiving? Didn’t think so.

It’s ok guys, we have the great
Jarrett Guarantano. Have you seen his stats?

.......have you seen JT Daniels’ stats??

This dude needs to show monumental improvement for everyone to be all up in arms over his transfer.

He was a true FR with those stats so no doubt he can be better but everyone thinking he’s gonna be great is just guessing at this point

I don't get why people are high on Todd Monken. He was unsuccessful in the NFL. He did pretty good at Southern Miss. He wasn't that important of a piece at OK ST because that offense was good before and after him.

I am a big believer that failure in the NFL is a huge learning tool for great college coaches.

I am a big believer that failure in the NFL is a huge learning tool for great college coaches.
Bill Callahan was awesome at Nebraska and Lovie Smith is just killing it at Illinois...

Saban and Spurrier were great college coaches before trying their hand at the NFL. You could argue that Pete Carroll was a solid coach before he went to USC. If failing in the NFL created great college coaches, then the college level would be loaded with failed NFL coaches.

Reactions: JT3

Agreed overall. But concerning that DK took playcalling duties back and FK never ceded them. Also, his last 2 nfl qbs were #1 overall picks and didn’t seem to be going in the right direction under him

Not damning. But certainly concerning.

Reactions: VolInDayton
I don't get why people are high on Todd Monken. He was unsuccessful in the NFL. He did pretty good at Southern Miss. He wasn't that important of a piece at OK ST because that offense was good before and after him.

uga fans always believe that their coaches are the bestest in every way imaginable, until they leave, when they suck and weren't up to "uga standards".

Sam Pittman was the greatest OL mind in the history of all that is bestest, until he wasn't (he left). Now, Mark Luke is the bestest ever.

Most predictable, annoying fans in sports.

Agreed overall. But concerning that DK took playcalling duties back and FK never ceded them. Also, his last 2 nfl qbs were #1 overall picks and didn’t seem to be going in the right direction under him

Not damning. But certainly concerning.
Uncertainty is more of my point. You know what you get with Chaney and it's pretty darn good. UGA fans and some of the CFB press is just assuming Monken is a top coordinator in all of football with no solid proof.

Uncertainty is more of my point. You know what you get with Chaney and it's pretty darn good. UGA fans and some of the CFB press is just assuming Monken is a top coordinator in all of football with no solid proof.

This is Ga attempt to pull an LSU
monken has a better resume than Brady

That's what I'm trying to figure out as well. Ppl act like he is Lane.

VN Store

Back