UFC Thread

I imagine he deleted it because it incensed people like you and Colby, and he didn't like the backlash.

When Colby cries and trolls, he's selling fights. When Belal cries and trolls, he's racist, and the people saying that are not "crying racism".

If you said the head of diversity and inclusion at UT got the job because he/she was black, would that be crying racism? It's not. Some people might say it is, but they're wrong, and you're just as wrong as they are. Also, don't you think Colby being a white MAGA troll is part of how he's become such a popular heel? I honestly can't think of another reason as to why a point-fighting wrestler with his resume would be so popular.

This is a ************ on a 9-fight streak without a loss, and still wanting the tough fights and he has a victim mentality? Gimme a break.

You guys are talking about Israel and who said what that hurt your feelings, and I'm realizing now that it was never about who deserves it.

I started to enjoy the UFC so much more when I stopped caring about what seemed like was fair. Nick Diaz got busted for weed and got 5 years. Jon Jones was on more steroids than Chael Sonnen (Chaels words not mine) and during the lead up to the last fight he was bragging about being exonerated of all that. Lmao

I started to enjoy the UFC so much more when I stopped caring about what seemed like was fair. Nick Diaz got busted for weed and got 5 years. Jon Jones was on more steroids than Chael Sonnen (Chaels words not mine) and during the lead up to the last fight he was bragging about being exonerated of all that. Lmao

You're saying Bones was on steroids in this last fight?

Rules #1 is never believe anything out of Chael's mouth (or Bones', for thar matter).

To act like Bones got away with something is the most ignorant take. He got punished harshly for his sins that we know about, and very possibly the harshest punishment came when there was no crime. He is the case study where the UFC realized their policies that got him suspended 15 months were wack and they changed them. They didn't know about pulsing.

Also, Diaz got suspended by Nevada's commission, not the UFC or USADA, as far as I know.

Last edited:
You're saying Bones was on steroids in this last fight?

Rules #1 is never believe anything out of Chael's mouth (or Bones', for thar matter).

To act like Bones got away with something is the most ignorant take. He got punished harshly for his sins that we know about, and very possibly the harshest punishment came when there was no crime. He is the case study where the UFC realized their policies that got him suspended 15 months were wack and they changed them. They didn't know about pulsing.

Also, Diaz got suspended by Nevada's commission, not the UFC or USADA, as far as I know.

The UFC is about to skirt the 6 month usada testing policy for Conor. And as a company they have that right. But to say Jones was a victim is laughable.
Example Johnny Hendrix pre and post usada... There is a reason John Jones waited until Francis left the UFC before moving to heavyweight. Usada is doing 2 things with the ufc.

1. Looking repeatedly and fighters genitalia
2. Collecting obscene amounts of money for looking repeatedly at fighters genitalia

The UFC is about to skirt the 6 month usada testing policy for Conor. And as a company they have that right. But to say Jones was a victim is laughable.
Example Johnny Hendrix pre and post usada... There is a reason John Jones waited until Francis left the UFC before moving to heavyweight. Usada is doing 2 things with the ufc.

1. Looking repeatedly and fighters genitalia
2. Collecting obscene amounts of money for looking repeatedly at fighters genitalia

Did I call Bones a victim? I called him a case study. I don't even know what you're talking about with the rest. Jones wanted Francis. He didn't wait until Francis left. He switched target opponents when Franics left. How can you be getting this wrong? It's recent and documented...it was the biggest story in the UFC Q1. What does Johnny Hendricks have to do with anything?

Last edited:
Did I call Bones a victim? I called him a case study. I don't even know what you're talking about with the rest. Jones wanted Francis. He didn't wait until Francis left. He switched target opponents when Franics left. How can you be getting this wrong? It's recent and documented...it was the biggest story in the UFC Q1. What does Johnny Hendricks have to do with anything?

Hendricks was on steroids as well. Unfortunately for him he wasn't able to get with the right drs to show him the way around Usada.

John Jones had 3 years to fight Francis. Well 2 actually as Francis was out with injury last year.

Hendricks was on steroids as well. Unfortunately for him he wasn't able to get with the right drs to show him the way around Usada.

John Jones had 3 years to fight Francis. Well 2 actually as Francis was out with injury last year.

I still don't know what you're saying with Hendricks or Jones. Jones tried to fight Francis. Francis wouldn't take the fight. Even if Jones was avoiding the fight, I still have no idea what your point is.

Edit: Are you trying to say that since Jones, a skinny guy, didn't immediately jump from LHW to HW, it's because he was juicing? This makes no sense because if he's not juicing, it can take a long time to bulk up...the time table is evidence of nothing. I also remember Jon calling out Ngannou for a long time, so this is all off 100%. Remember his "pay me" feud with Dana where he vacated the belt because he refused to fight for the $ Dana was offering? He was saying if you won't pay me to fight LHW, then I'll fight Ngannou way back then.

Last edited:
I still don't know what you're saying with Hendricks or Jones. Jones tried to fight Francis. Francis wouldn't take the fight. Even if Jones was avoiding the fight, I still have no idea what your point is.

Edit: Are you trying to say that since Jones, a skinny guy, didn't immediately jump from LHW to HW, it's because he was juicing? This makes no sense because if he's not juicing, it can take a long time to bulk up...the time table is evidence of nothing. I also remember Jon calling out Ngannou for a long time, so this is all off 100%. Remember his "pay me" feud with Dana where he vacated the belt because he refused to fight for the $ Dana was offering? He was saying if you won't pay me to fight LHW, then I'll fight Ngannou way back then.

No. It is clear to anyone who pays attention to the UFC Jones was fighting as LHW although he could have been fighting at heavy weight for a long time. He had plenty of time to fight Francis but took 3 years off to go to heavyweight. Calling out but not moving up for 3 years. 1 year after Francis left. John left the UFC after the Dominick Reyes fight. Hmmm 🤔🤔🤔

dude whichever judge had chito winning the fight should never be able to judge again. Easy to see Sandhagen won. Same with the Andrea lee maycee barber fight. Andrea lee clearly won but somehow barber gets the w.

Reactions: vols40
Belal is asking for Usman.

Belal can ask and he may even get Usman but if Jorge beats Gilbert this weekend Belal will not get the next title shot either. Jorge gets CoIby or Leon and a title shot. I mean even if Belal tops Leon's head kick of Usman. No one is interested in Belal vs Leon

Belal can ask and he may even get Usman but if Jorge beats Gilbert this weekend Belal will not get the next title shot either. Jorge gets CoIby or Leon and a title shot. I mean even if Belal tops Leon's head kick of Usman. No one is interested in Belal vs Leon

You think the 11th ranked WW is going to jump everybody because he beats the 5th ranked WW? That might be enough for me to quit watching the sport. I think that's too much for even Dana to try to pull off.

Out of 11 UFC belts, only 4 title holders are American. Only 2 are Brazilian, and one of them is a kickboxer. We have a Chinese champ, and 2 Mexican champs. There are 3 elite Russian fighters (we'll probably have 3 Russian champs at some point in the next year). This sport has changed so much in about a decade. It's nuts.

You think the 11th ranked WW is going to jump everybody because he beats the 5th ranked WW? That might be enough for me to quit watching the sport. I think that's too much for even Dana to try to pull off.

Lol it's cute that you still think this is about deserving. Jorge 1,000,000% gets the next shot with a win over Gilbert. I will go so far as to say Jorge gets a shot with an ugly decision win over Gilbert because he is a fun fighter and there is a story he can tell in selling a fight with either Leon or Colby that people will be interested in. Belal on the other hand has the feel sorry for me card and I am taking up for John Anik and no one cares about that.

Reactions: NYCVolunteer
Lol it's cute that you still think this is about deserving. Jorge 1,000,000% gets the next shot with a win over Gilbert. I will go so far as to say Jorge gets a shot with an ugly decision win over Gilbert because he is a fun fighter and there is a story he can tell in selling a fight with either Leon or Colby that people will be interested in. Belal on the other hand has the feel sorry for me card and I am taking up for John Anik and no one cares about that.

I didn't make that point or even say the word "deserve" so you can just chill with the smartass tone.

Do you want to bet avatars on this?

Don't hide how you have been actively in this thread advocating for Belal to get a shot at the title. I'm not even suggesting that I completely disagree. I am trying to enlighten you as to how the fight game works. The fight game works by asking what makes the mo$t $en$e. And unfortunately no one (or not enough people) care about running back Belal and Leon. I get it was a deep eyepoke but in a fight the public understands someone not continuing after an accidental eye poke is you admitting defeat. It's not right but it's the fact.
I'm not saying that Jorge gets Gilbert but I am convinced that not only Jorge but even Gilbert are next depending on who wins. Imagine Colby V Gilbert in Brazil. Or Colby V Jorge rematch in Miami for the title. Contrast that with running back Belal and Leon, no one wants that. At least not nearly enough.

Belal can change all that by accepting the Rhakmanov fight and taking care of business. No one wants Rhakmanov.. Be that guy!

Gastellum is probably the most underappreciated UFC fighter of all time. Always has good fights. Beat a ton of badasses. Nobody cares.

Not going to happen, Dana confirmed in the post fight press conference AP is going to LHW.

Was expected. Doesn't mean that I wouldn't love to see then run that back. Who would not be in favor of two high level strikers actually fighting while knowing it could end on either side with one punch? AP is probably glad to be done with the extreme weight cut any way. Izzy is glad he doesn't have to fight him again and can run through the division twice again.

Was expected. Doesn't mean that I wouldn't love to see then run that back. Who would not be in favor of two high level strikers actually fighting while knowing it could end on either side with one punch? AP is probably glad to be done with the extreme weight cut any way. Izzy is glad he doesn't have to fight him again and can run through the division twice again.
I'm not, I actually wasn't super interested in this one. It's 3-1 in favor of AP, and should be 4-0 but AP got caught. It's not that interesting imo.

VN Store

Back