Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching highlights multiple times, you know who is pretty damn good and has improved tremendously? Keyton. Dude used to not be able to catch anything, now he’s got glue hands.

Diving catches, better route running, instinctive with ball in his hands. His stats would be a little better but he’s been overthrown a couple times on TD opps. And he did quit on that route vs Bama. But he’s really, really good and goes unnoticed bc the other guys are doing stupidly great things like being Cedric Tillman and Jalin Hyatt catching 5 freakin TD’s vs Bama
He made a beautiful catch on that one that was out of bounds too..

Last edited:
The amount of goal post moving by opposing fan bases is hilarious. Both UGA and UK fans are now convinced that we still haven’t played a good defense and that UK has a better defense than Alabama. Apparently they won’t let us score more than 30.

It might be petty…but I’d really like to see Milton and Sampson putting up scores on UK in the third quarter…

This is a stat that wins you games on Defense in the SEC.

Look at what Ole Miss ranks in Rush Defense - that will cost them games.

You slow this offense down by rushing the ball. If you can't... you lose.
That's one of the most amazing stats for the season so far. Never did I imagine that our front 7 could perform at this level against this caliber of competition. If we get any semblance of quality from the secondary in terms of play/performance, we're going to be a really tough nut to break.

I read an article today that gave me a lot of confidence against UGA.

No one has been able to score on them and their Defense is the reason they have won their games. It has not been their offense.

If we can score on them they won't be able to catch up.

Bennetts numbers are bad - not turnover bad, but they just don't scream shootout.

would not be surprised at all if LSU beats Ole Miss this weekend.

I don't want to face Bama again this year. It's not that I'm afraid of them, I just want them to lose more games. I want them to suffer. I want their program to go in the toilet for the rest of eternity.
They should have 3 losses right now----Tennessee, Texas and ATM. There're cracks in that team this year and they know they're lucky to only have 1 loss.

1666014760613-png.502585
Classic :cool::cool:

After watching highlights multiple times, you know who is pretty damn good and has improved tremendously? Keyton. Dude used to not be able to catch anything, now he’s got glue hands.

Diving catches, better route running, instinctive with ball in his hands. His stats would be a little better but he’s been overthrown a couple times on TD opps. And he did quit on that route vs Bama. But he’s really, really good and goes unnoticed bc the other guys are doing stupidly great things like being Cedric Tillman and Jalin Hyatt catching 5 freakin TD’s vs Bama
7B198AC5-453C-457D-9DED-4EB3DCD6D766.jpeg

Because this was on campus, calling it, GOAT college game. Trumped the 2003-or-whatever USC-Texas title game. It just couldn’t be any better. Everything about it. Listening to callers share their war stories, gives me chills.
2013 iron bowl still probably takes the cake

I don't necessarily think he is losing the team. I think the point is for so long he was one of the only game in town. Now with NIL and the transfer portal, schools are closing the talent gap and parity seems more likely causing him to win less games.
Ummhmm and the irony is that college football is actually better for it…. Crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back