Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 502642
That’s also for all you morans bemoaning whom we have to replace on the NEXT YEAR.
very-nice-wow.gif

I don't necessarily think he is losing the team. I think the point is for so long he was one of the only game in town. Now with NIL and the transfer portal, schools are closing the talent gap and parity seems more likely causing him to win less games.
What has to be socking him is the fact that he was technically and FUNDAMENTALLY outcoached by his UT adversary for maybe the first time ever. We should relate due to the countless times our more talented roster got neutralized by Spurrier. It’s what I’ve pined for in vain my entire Vol fandom.

I don't necessarily think he is losing the team. I think the point is for so long he was one of the only game in town. Now with NIL and the transfer portal, schools are closing the talent gap and parity seems more likely causing him to win less games.

There have been times since Bama became an offensive team that their defense has been suspect and no longer truly dominant. Just nobody with the right mix of elite scheming and talent in the right positions to really make them pay.

Enter Josh Heupel and the Vols.

ESPNU Sirius just said we have played 3 SEC teams, all ranked, and we've only punted 3 times.

👀

In the SEC Short a few weeks ago the UT character looks at the Bama character and says, "Ask me how many times we punted.... (whispers) zero".

Needs to be a gif for you gif makers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back