Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yeah we can beat that team again. I just don’t think it means Saban is done bc “players are getting paid”. Likely to be in ATL, chance for playoff, have the #1 class coming in. Which is fine by me, Heupel has proven he thrives on the big stage

Nope, the Bammers are right. Nick Saban just can’t cut it in today’s SEC. They should pack his bags and put him on a flight straight to Madison, Wisconsin. He’s always been a better fit in the B1G, anyway.

That’s not true. I actually had two gator fans congratulate me on the win. They wanted both of us to beat uga. I don’t think that I have ever agreed with a gator before.

Multiple Aggies are happy for us. They are equally sad that we didn’t hand bama their 2nd loss.

So many people congratulated me as they walked by, it became hilarious. I had talked to one of the rental car agents while waiting to get my vehicle. He left what he was doing to run over and fist bump me when Ihe saw me returning! It was surreal.

In short, as I always knew, the Tennessee Volunteers are the people’s champions. We’re America’s team. Why? Because the spirit of the Volunteer is the epitome of what makes this the greatest country on this planet!

6-0 😎

Headed towards

15-0 🤠

Are you starting to believe @Ulysees E. McGill ?
One game at a time....the only game that means anything is the next one.

The whole narrative I'm hearing on all these outlets about "Tennessee asking for help to replace the goalposts" is just ridiculous. Pretty alarmed at how many people don't realize that UT twitter post was a light hearted joke (although poorly worded) combined with normal fundraising. Its smart to fundraise when you're at a high like that. But people are literally taking it as "they are broke" haha.

Are you on mobile or computer? On the app there’s 3 dots in the top right corner of a post, click that and then click link. Then just past the link in the chat just like you would with a tweet
Mobile. Ahhhh it’s only photos. I think what I’ve ALWAYS tried to insert was a video or reel and Freak was like ✋🏻 “Nah bro”…

Gracías 🤝🏻

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
The amount of goal post moving by opposing fan bases is hilarious. Both UGA and UK fans are now convinced that we still haven’t played a good defense and that UK has a better defense than Alabama. Apparently they won’t let us score more than 30.

they cannot accept that we are good.

its a coping mechanism they are displaying

I don't want to face Bama again this year. It's not that I'm afraid of them, I just want them to lose more games. I want them to suffer. I want their program to go in the toilet for the rest of eternity.
I can get on board with this

But just think how glorious it would be to beat them again in the SEC championship on our way to a national championship and 15-0, perfect season

Sankey finally realized that it’s a new era.

Unfortunately for him, the SEC home office is in Birmingham. We may hear about a tragic “accident “ involving him.

I’m hoping that it means that the SEC offices are getting ready to move.

We will truly know that the SEC is now backing us during the uk and uga games. If it’s called even remotely fairly, then we are the it team now. 😈

Even with all of the obvious holding calls that the refs called, they still had to pile on the penalties. It was like an episode of some reality show that was totally unreal for the refs and the bama coaches. All the huddles to discuss the penalties: “Do we really have to call that on bama? Yes, it was too flagrant to pretend that it wasn’t a penalty “
On the bama sidelines “ when did that become a penalty? We’ve never had that called against us before…I knew other teams weren’t allowed, but we’re special. What’s wrong with the world? Why do they hate us?” 😈🤣
They hate us cause they know we coming and they been holding us down for years. Revenge is coming!! 15-0 !

You are a joy killer.

Why?? We are LEGIT. We just beat this team that has this impressive roster with the guy who is considered the GOAT of cfb coaching. And they absolutely could not stop the offense.

We beat them. With our roster. And can do it again. And will do it a lot with Heupel in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back