Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do this to ourselves every yearšŸ˜…šŸ™„ but undefeated until we ainā€™t ole sonšŸ¤šŸ§” @SpringBokVol

Not true. I haven't felt optimistic about this game since 2015 (& for the first half of that game I felt sick to my stomach!). I feel the same way as SpringBok - haven't felt this good about this game in a long time. Not saying it will be a cakewalk & that we don't have to take care of business, just saying I think we will.

Iā€™ve always been a we wonā€™t beat the gators until we do kinda guy. But not this time. Iā€™ve been too cautious in my approach to this game hoping to temper expectations and soften the blow of a loss.

not this time. Vols are a better team. We are at home. We have some serious offensive power. Our defense is playing on fire.

We will have the whole nation tuned in.

This coaching staff will have them ready.

I think we absolutely roll and it gets ugly.

45-17 ugly.

I want 60+. No let off and scoring touchdowns every time we touch the ball.

Absolute beat down in every facet of the game. I want them to quit. I want their defense to have their hands on their hips from 2nd quarter on. I want despair and anguish. I want everyone of their players to turn on each other in this game.

Also, no Burrell in the game.

Not true. I haven't felt optimistic about this game since 2015 (& for the first half of that game I felt sick to my stomach!). I feel the same way as SpringBok - haven't felt this good about this game in a long time. Not saying it will be a cakewalk & that we don't have to take care of business, just saying I think we will.

But we can mutually agree that our fan base is known for saying ā€œthis is the yearā€ and by the years end or in some cases mid seasonā€¦we have a huge pile of bird sh*t on our face šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ thatā€™s what I was referring to

Yes sir I suspect we have a fight on our hands until the final whistle.Florida is gonna try to bully us like usual,we just need to give em that smoke out the gate.Do not let them gain any amount of confidence period!With how they have played a 2 or 3 td onslaught early will steal their souls and Neyland will be ferociously loud.

It will be a relentless beating from every aspect.Then you force AR into mistakes and that dude sucks in general.Long as we play our game like we should we won't need Tillman hopefully.These next 3 games are big time and basically will define this season so having all hands on deck is a must.
First road game for the gators this season too. We need Rocky Top to be rockin

But we can mutually agree that our fan base is known for saying ā€œthis is the yearā€ and by the years end or in some cases mid seasonā€¦we have a huge pile of bird sh*t on our face šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ thatā€™s what I was referring to
F, no, I'm not agreeing to any bullsh-t negavol shtick. And f all comments about "our fan base." Why are you clinging to that garbage? It's neurotic to think that what we say before the game effects the outcome. But maybe if you'd held your breath longer and stood on one foot all week, we would have won.

F, no, I'm not agreeing to any bullsh-t negavol shtick. And f all comments about "our fan base." Why are you clinging to that old saw? It's neurotic to think that what we say before the game effects the outcome. But maybe if you'd held your breath longer and stood on one foot all week, we would have won.

Itā€™s 2022 my Orange Brothernā€¦Fulmer has been fired since 2008.itā€™s been a whileā€¦save it for gameday when weā€™re a full keg in celebrating a victory.
1663598414302.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back