Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully we work on slants and misdirection this week with our QB's and WR's to keep them off guard. I hate that it sounds like Tillman won't be playing, that is huge, but we gotta have Small and Sampson available... I hope something is officially posted/filed with all the game tape evidence as to Akron trying to hurt our guys on purpose...they are screwing us for this upcoming game.

Hasn’t seen this posted yet, all the big plays:

They tried to injure Hooker every chance they had.

Yeah - on the 4th and 4 where we scored the touchdown, they went low on Hendon. I think that was the same series (or maybe one right after) where Tillman went down. They played so dirty.

hopefully we work on slants and misdirection this week with our QB's and WR's to keep them off guard. I hate that it sounds like Tillman won't be playing, that is huge, but we gotta have Small and Sampson available... I hope something is officially posted/filed with all the game tape evidence as to Akron trying to hurt our guys on purpose...they are screwing us for this upcoming game.

Need hooker to use his legs and keep the defense honest…a Mobile QB threat puts a lot on a defense especially if he’s hitting his throws and our line is getting some push.history shows in this series whoever controls the line of scrimmage wins.

Last edited:
I could see a scenario where they have Tillman dressed out on on sideline,keep him ready kinda one of those break glass incase of emergency options...if it's an ankle or ligament issue they would be smart to play it safe.Florida is a big game but we've still got alot of season left to play so no reason to rush the unnecessary if you don't have to.
Be great if we didn't need to put them in. I agree if the are okay dress them out but don't put them in unless it gets desperate. We have a bye after Florida and going into LSU at Death Valley we will need them healthy

We have Hyatt, White and Holiday. It's time to give UF a taste of their own medicine with these little speedy game breaking recievers. Crossing routes, drags, slants and make their DB's chase them all over the field like we had to when they had Harvin, Tony etc....
Don't forget Keyton. Quietly having some solid games
1663595084094.png

Just rewatched the game.

I paid close attention to the end of tackles and man Akron was dirty - twisting, pulling on almost every tackle after the whistle.

Loved that we scored our 63rd point with less than an minute to go in the game. Hahahaha
The Birmingham refs saw it all and let it go on for hours. I know I said earlier, but it bears repeating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back