Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Peyton would be idea especially since he does the manning cast.

I think a sneaky pick would be Candace - that would be cool too. But maybe not big enough.

I imagine a few cameos

Honestly would love Candace. I think she does a great job with the NBA on TNT crew when she joins them. Great representative of the university.

That walking homerun hire Chip Kelly and his high powered Bruins edged underrated rising behemoth South Alabama 32-31 in a practically empty Rose Bowl last night. He’s in his SIXTH SEASON. When will “his players” be dominating the roster and dominating football? @VolunteerHillbilly 😎

VOLS win! So happy that no announcers ate ice cream and tried to insert themselves while we had our younger players on the field. Florida looked mediocre, the team messed up and Florida won, which is how it goes--luckiest team I've ever seen. They will look like world beaters against us, of course.
1663530516757.gif

So...who do you all think will be the guest picker for game day?
I hate all of that "Today Show" "Entertainment Tonight" horsesh-t they do. Just win the game.
Couldn’t give two ***** what they wear, just win. If the players want them the players should get them. That 2016 UF game still felt exactly like it would have even if we were wearing traditional home uni. Just win.
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back