Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh night. 1-9. Two offensive PIs… one was weak call that took a 20-yard catch and TD off the board.
I just saw stats and haven’t had time to watch what I missed of the game. Was really hoping he would get a lot of work yesterday. It’s almost like the refs want to take away every advantage we have.

Commentators made comments all game about this kid's talent and how he was basically a lock to end up in the transfer portal to a P5 school.

This kid is trashy. Why would you want this on your team? There's a fine line between having "dawg" in you and knowing when to have class, shake hands, and stfu because you lost by 57 and never crossed the goal line. How you going to mouth off after that embarrassing performance?

I kinda liked Joe Moorhead at Mississippi State but I'm starting to see a pattern in what he tells his players in the locker room and how they behave on the field.
Just a thug. Plain and simple.

OK….Strider just lost his no-no to the Phillies Alec Bohm. He hit a ball to dead center and Harris nearly brought back in the park. It hit off the heel of his glove 10 ft in the air. IF he would have made the catch, it would have been one of the greatest plays I have ever seen and I have been watching baseball for a looooong time.

Braves outfield is wicked…..Ocuna threw a ball to second last night that was clocked at 106 mph!!!!!

They are worth the price of admission!

-9 on DraftKings. My BVS won’t let me touch that line right now 😂

I’m hoping for a nice 1Q spread though.
One of my rules I generally stick to in football is not betting the game spread on rivalry games, championship/playoff games. I've not even convinced myself to bet the 1st qtr yet, 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back