Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rewatching the game, catching the Small injury again. Right after he got hurt, he went to the tent and came right back out and started to get the shoulder moving with the bike. The field crew said he was expected to return during the game. Probably just kept him out for precautionary reasons.
Sampson concerns me more than anyone. Just from the brief look at him going down (and, word that he was limping extensively), his injury looked to be an ankle...something that could linger, if nothing else. Hope it's not as serious as it looked to me.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I think it's actually spelled Kwintin

And I know he's from Knoxville. Just didn't know if he was a fan
Doesn't come off as a person that would have interest in such. His head is fully in the cloud of film. Iirc he has stated his general disdain for sports in the past. So yeah...probably not going to be the picker 😅

The last time UT rose above the pressure of Florida and Game Day in Knoxville was when Josh Dobbs was in command. Having a confident, experienced, mobile QB made the difference.

We haven't had that since. Now we do.

#14 Vols vs. #19 Gators then. Similar rankings now.

Neyland's fun again. Loud. Lit. Sold out. The letters are back. Bring back the mojo.

Rise glorious, Vols!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back