Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heupel has to find a way to calm the team. Don’t bring Al in to get them fired up before kickoff. Let Al talk to the defense, but let a meditation expert talk to the offense to calm them. We execute much better on O when we are not jacked to the roof.

In warm-ups, have someone tackle HH…he settles down after getting hit. That then carries over to the rest of the offense. 😎

Or have the first offensive play be a QB keeper.

Either way, get the tackle/hit out of the way quickly so that the gator destruction may commence.

No pressure HH, ask Dobbs. Only thing more fun than whooping gator tail is beating dawgs in their place. Gotta take care of the gators first and foremost.

His games and press conferences have been some real steamers. . . USCe press conf = a Beamer Steamer.
I'm not sold that he wouldve gotten an SEC hbc job if his last name wasn't Beamer. . .
His dad was beloved at VT and respected throughout college football. He made the last name what it is, and he never got a SEC coaching job. And here USCe sits with a spoiled, petulant imitation Beamer to deal with.

Imitation Beamer... Imitation Beamer...

Yah.

It's like the USCe administration put "BMW", "M3" decals on a late-80s Chevette, pulled up next to everyone in the SEC at a red light, leaned their seats back, and started revving the engine.

Interesting thing is happening to me.
Realized that I am amped up pretty continuously. Just figured out why…

I have lost 15 lbs with 12-14 more to go.
Interesting fact about fat loss, substances that have been stored in the adipose tissue are released into your bloodstream as you burn up the fat. I realized that hormones are stored there, ie testosterone. I have been jacked up on endogenous testosterone as I burn the fat.
Kinda cool at 59. Trying to lose the remaining weight by my birthday next month.

Bear with me if my posts are fired up.3BAECAA6-5805-447E-8B1F-E6833091FD12.gif9B96AF6F-FC95-444E-B6DC-89D64B6E4D57.gif

Would be at 15-0 🤠 regardless.

Interesting thing is happening to me.
Realized that I am amped up pretty continuously. Just figured out why…

I have lost 15 lbs with 12-14 more to go.
Interesting fact about fat loss, substances that have been stored in the adipose tissue are released into your bloodstream as you burn up the fat. I realized that hormones are stored there, ie testosterone. I have been jacked up on endogenous testosterone as I burn the fat.
Kinda cool at 59. Trying to lose the remaining weight by my birthday next month.

Bear with me if my posts are fired up.View attachment 491521View attachment 491522

Would be at 15-0 🤠 regardless.

You working out and changing diet? What's your routine? I need to lose some

Not insulting anyone. I just want to revel in the progress that’s been made.

I ain’t pumping the frigging brakes! For 15 years I got kicked in the nuts. Got my cup on and am ready for payback. It’s time to get revenge.

You can be reticent, but don’t tell someone else to pump the brakes. That’s insulting me.

I understand your side of this, I was nervous about last year. Done with all that. I am full out optimist. Not backing off 15-0 🤠

Do you think I will crash if we lose a game? Hell no. I didn’t bad mouth the BaseVols when they didn’t make it to the CWS. Was an awesome season. I didn’t bash the BasketVols when they lost in the tournament. Awesome season. Same for the FootVols. I am all in. Won’t lose my sh1t if we don’t win it all. But we finally have coaches and teams that those goals are realistically possible!

You are a good guy McGill. Hang in there.

I'm am full bore all in! Why pump brakes? We have the reason to be optimistic about whooping gators butts!! Its nice for once to have confidence in my team that they are doing to win! Some choose to be apprehensive in case we lose, for me, if by chance we lose, the sun will still come up. We will live to fight again but I really believe in this team and that the gators aren't that good. Our team has actually been developed for once. What CH has done in just a year and a half is just amazing. We going to win Saturday and big!! GBO!!

Agreed. Tillman hurts but we are pretty loaded at receiver. Sampson is a big loss. Small is made of glass and Wright is basically the only RB we would play then.
One thing i thought of this morning. Just as a chance to give Wright and whoever else is healthy a breather. I wish the coaches would draw up a package for White out of the backfield. A Deebo Samuel package if you will. He has too much speed to keep off the field.

We have Hyatt, White and Holiday. It's time to give UF a taste of their own medicine with these little speedy game breaking recievers. Crossing routes, drags, slants and make their DB's chase them all over the field like we had to when they had Harvin, Tony etc....
It was great seeing. Hyatt catch that slant and be able to house it. Hopefully he's able to keep in going and do the same thing against Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back