Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backup is probably a kid from Knoxville who grew up loving the Vols and was passed over by Pruitt.
mourning-nod.gif

I’m sure this has been discussed but Tyler Baron was getting held big time on most every play in OT. Didn’t really notice until I watched the replay today on SEC channel..
I was screaming this at my TV repeatedly- I thought it was glaringly obvious.

*I admit my officiating slant is slightly biased, though, so I thought maybe I was being overly sensitive about it. Glad someone else saw the same thing 👍

If anyone watches the LPGA, they are playing at my home course the week of Sept 26. The Golf Clubs at The Tribute. Check it out---Old American is a tough course and when the wind blows, it's brutal.

On a lighter note, I got my 5th hole in one on Old American #3 last week. It was a 143 yard 7 iron. Cost me a few bucks too :):)

If anyone watches the LPGA, they are playing at my home course the week of Sept 26. The Golf Clubs at The Tribute. Check it out---Old American is a tough course and when the wind blows, it's brutal.

On a lighter note, I got my 5th hole in one on Old American #3 last week. It was a 143 yard 7 iron. Cost me a few bucks too :):)
5th??? I’m still trying to get my first one.

His record is terrible because they only bring him in for big games like Florida and Georgia but yeah... Peyton has been a bit of a bad luck charm. He needs to go see someone - priest, shaman, witch, whatever and have that juju removed.
I always think about this. His record would be great if he came to every game.

Unless..."it's true guys"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back