Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing a little stick 'em can't solve. A little on the gloves . A little on the jersey. Equipment crew should have him on point for Florida.
I remember a football game ages ago where the RB had a ridiculous amount of stick 'em on his gloves and watching him try to hand the ball to the ref was hilarious. I want to say it was Eric Rhett when he played for the Bucs.

Call me crazy...but I get 2001 vibes from this Florida game. They'll likely come in trying to stop the passing attack and one of our RBs will have a Travis Stephens like game and gash them up.

Only because you asked....

tenor.gif

I am sorry but all this Mark Stoops love drives me crazy.

Chatta if you're out there or anyone who has time take a look at Stoops' wins. If my memory is correct no one has built a reputation on wins over nobodies than him.
I'll give him credit for his wins over Florida but many of his 61 wins are not impressive at all.

All this talk about surpassing Bear is quite misleading in my opinion..
James Franklin wrote the book

I am sorry but all this Mark Stoops love drives me crazy.

Chatta if you're out there or anyone who has time take a look at Stoops' wins. If my memory is correct no one has built a reputation on wins over nobodies than him.
I'll give him credit for his wins over Florida but many of his 61 wins are not impressive at all.

All this talk about surpassing Bear is quite misleading in my opinion..
Dan Mullen also

Really surprised that Albuquerque is so expensive. I was just out there a few weeks ago and the High Road to Taos from Santa Fe is really nice. Be sure to pay your respects to Dennis Hopper’s grave in Taos:
View attachment 490198

And if you do drive between Santa Fe and Taos, Rancho de Chimayo is a great restaurant in the middle of nowhere in between.
You ever try Sadie’s? Still crave that green chili carne adovado. On Dennis Hopper’s grave: you just ask where all the cool dead bodies are buried? 🤔

The SEC refs will just call it like they did to Texas Saturday. That was either a sack in the end zone or grounding in the endzone, but will be ruled incomplete or PF on hitting the QB "late" or "on the ground" or "hitting him too hard" etc. They will always get away with it.
Those were Big 12 refs, not SEC refs.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Explain this to me like I’m 5… if Vols score 13 or more, I win 120 dollars on top of my stakes? Is it a minimum $100 stakes?
I believe I read Enki explain that means you have to bet 120 to win 100 (plus get your stake back). It's a way of assessing odds in addition to the spread. But it's simply the ratio. You can bet pretty much any amount.

Call me crazy...but I get 2001 vibes from this Florida game. They'll likely come in trying to stop the passing attack and one of our RBs will have a Travis Stephens like game and gash them up.

Don’t know how good Florida’s Defense is under Napier but it’s been said on here that if Hooker doesn’t find the middle of the field we’re doomed and I kinda agree with that…the deep ball and short screen passes will only last so long.I wish hooker was quicker on making a decision of running the ball when the pocket collapses..his legs alone will open up a lot in keeping the defense honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back