Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dropoff from Velus to Flowers at PR is massive. They have got to find someone to field these punts. I was hoping Squirrel would get a chance, but they obvs do not trust him yet.
Velus was overall a pretty big loss. His ability to gain YAC, on top of returning kicks, was so good.

Imo we will see a change on Saturday at corner. Imo Hadden and Charles will get the start. -AP
giphy.gif

I don’t know if anyone is obsessed as me but I’ve been refreshing my Hilton app everyday for the past several weeks hoping for a better hotel to come available for the Florida game, and I was able to upgrade from a Hampton Inn on the east side to an Embassy Suites on the west side.

Last edited:
Yep...the same recipe for disaster we have used since Spurrier got Florida in the groove...hopefully we get a different cake this time.

The Vols won’t start winning this game consistently until they stop treating it like such a big deal, and they won’t stop treating it like such a big deal until they start winning this game consistently.

Explain this to me like I’m 5… if Vols score 13 or more, I win 120 dollars on top of my stakes? Is it a minimum $100 stakes?
No. You can bet whatever you want. If you bet $120, you'll win $100 @ -120, a total payout of $220. @ +100, $100 wins $100. @ +120, $100 wins $120.

If you bet $12, you'll win $10, etc

Reactions: Glitch
Explain this to me like I’m 5… if Vols score 13 or more, I win 120 dollars on top of my stakes? Is it a minimum $100 stakes?
No. You can bet whatever you want. If you bet $120, you'll win $100 @ -120, a total payout of $220. @ +100, $100 wins $100. @ +120, $100 wins $120.

If you bet $12, you'll win $10, etc

It's hilarious to me how weird American odds are. I'll have to look up who came up with doing them that way and why.

I guess it's helpful if you're into unit betting... But no one who sees them for the first time has any chance of interpreting what they mean without looking it up lol.

Yea keep that F**ker Away from Neyland stadium..I’ve had enough of his bad luck,he’s more than welcome to lead the band AFTER the game…appreciate the glory days but STAY AWAY😂😂

View attachment 490228

His record is terrible because they only bring him in for big games like Florida and Georgia but yeah... Peyton has been a bit of a bad luck charm. He needs to go see someone - priest, shaman, witch, whatever and have that juju removed.

I hope we show up like that kid who has been bullied & has had enough and just decides to stomp the piss out of anyone who even looks like they have a thought in their head.
Just like Ralphie.

1663267142392.gif

Edit: apparently there’s a lot more people who feel like Ralphie right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back