That's racist!

304544528_402208708710434_6461346488398930612_n.jpg

WATCH: Leaked Video Purportedly Shows Dem Senate Candidate Explaining Why She ‘Treats White People Like ****’

Good. One's ability to pay rent consistently and on time SHOULD be a consideration for a mortgage.
Yes, I'm curious though what were the qualifying terms for all those Fannie and Freddy loans that came home to crash the system.

If it makes sense it makes sense, I'm not a finance person so I don't know but I worry if we're not setting ourselves up for future failures like we did then.

Yes, I'm curious though what were the qualifying terms for all those Fannie and Freddy loans that came home to crash the system.

If it makes sense it makes sense, I'm not a finance person so I don't know but I worry if we're not setting ourselves up for future failures like we did then.
It is a valid concern. The risk assessment of borrowers is something which supercedes (or should) politics or activism. I bet @BowlBrother85 would be an excellent resource for us wrt assessing risk of borrowers.
Personally, I make no distinction in risk between a person with a great history of paying $2,000 in rent and their likelihood of paying $2,000 in monthly mortgage.

VN Store

Back