That's racist!

Dear Lord help us. This country has completely gone to crap. Very thankful we have been allowed the means to educate our kids in good Christian school rather than the cespool that is public school. I would sooner throw my children in a lion habitat at the zoo than lock them in a concrete prison filled with liberal indoctrinators, woke agendas, and the children of horrible and absent parents.

These animals will never receive the gift that is the company of my God fearing and intelligent offspring. I am the gatekeeper. The nightwatchman. The protector and leader of my family. If i fail at everything else in life, but accomplish raising 2 or more well adjusted, successful ADULTS then my life has been an overwhelming victory for my family and the God we serve. Those who would seek to impair, impede, or discredit this work be warned. No quarter will be given, nor asked.

Not sure this is a hate crime as i didnt hear anything there about race, religion etc.

It is definitely felony battery though, the kid is lucky to be alive and not paralyzed from the neck down. Something like this happens to my kid...would have to be outside school....i will be in prison probably shortly thereafter. My son is stronger than i am tho at 21yo and takes BJJ, i am currently training my daughter to box, as its the only form of pugilism i have training in ...and while not as good as BJJ it can certainly be a deterrent. She can hit ya with a "2 piece" combo that would knock most grown men down. She is a workout weirdo though...one of those folks that routinely goes to run a couple miles. I wouldn't run a mile if a tiger was chasing me...then I'd just be too gassed to even fight back when he ate me lmao

[VIDEO=]Unlike Harvard, Pfizer doesn’t even try to dis-guise its racial bias. Do No Harm, an organization of healthcare profession-als, students and policy makers, argues in federal court that Pfizer’s pro-gram violates Title VI of the 1964 Civil Rights Act and New York law. Pfizer is based in New York City.

Title VI bars discrimina-tion “under any program or activity receiving Federal financial as-sistance.” Do No Harm says the law applies to Pfizer since it partici-pates in Medicaid, Medicare, and programs funded by the National Institutes of Health. New York state and city also prohibit businesses from racially discriminating in job-training programs and internships such as Pfizer’s.

The suit says Pfizer overtly excludes whites and Asians from its program no matter their qualifications, which makes it even less legally defensible than race-conscious college admis-sions. Harvard uses “holistic” admissions to achieve a desired racial student balance, and evidence shows it admits blacks and Latinos with significantly lower SAT scores than whites and Asians.[/VIDEO]

Opinion | A Racial Bias Lawsuit Hits Pfizer

Not sure this is a hate crime as i didnt hear anything there about race, religion etc.

It is definitely felony battery though, the kid is lucky to be alive and not paralyzed from the neck down. Something like this happens to my kid...would have to be outside school....i will be in prison probably shortly thereafter. My son is stronger than i am tho at 21yo and takes BJJ, i am currently training my daughter to box, as its the only form of pugilism i have training in ...and while not as good as BJJ it can certainly be a deterrent. She can hit ya with a "2 piece" combo that would knock most grown men down. She is a workout weirdo though...one of those folks that routinely goes to run a couple miles. I wouldn't run a mile if a tiger was chasing me...then I'd just be too gassed to even fight back when he ate me lmao

The dude picking on a kid half his size...... And he's calling him a p@$$#

Can't stand people like that, he wouldn't have make it through the rest of the day without his nose leaking at my high school.

I liked her move too but she was wrong on one fact. Spain abolished slavery before Britain. The Brits weren't the first to do it

1811 - Spain abolishes slavery, including in its colonies, though Cuba rejects ban and continues to deal in slaves.

1833 - Britain passes Abolition of Slavery Act, ordering gradual abolition of slavery in all British colonies. Plantation owners in the West Indies receive 20 million pounds in compensation

CHRONOLOGY-Who banned slavery when?

What would the liberals do if they knew that the Brits paid "reparations" to slave owners?

Reactions: GroverCleveland
A big problem in the black community is education. A recent report on the Cincinnati Public schools came out a week and a half ago. It states the dismal state of their school system. I'm sure inner city schools in Tennessee have similar problems. It states that:

The district had a 53% chronic absenteeism rate, which rose since the previous school year and is worse for Black students. Students who miss 18 days or more of classes, regardless of excused absences, are considered chronically absent.

It's not whitey keeping these black kids from going to school. If you don't show up at school, you're not going to get educated. The superintendent is black. How is this racism?

The school system failed in all categories:

As a district, Cincinnati Public Schools rated below state standards in all five categories. But some schools scored at or above state standards with three or more stars.

This is what keeps minorities down in this country (lack of education). The problem is in their community and they need to fix it. Us white folks living in the suburbs can't fix it for them. Biden sure can't fix it from the White House. How 'bout if BLM starts a campaign for kids to show up at school? Won't happen

Cincinnati Public does not meet any of 5 state standards, new Ohio report card shows

Reactions: dovervolz

VN Store

Back