That's racist!

304544528_402208708710434_6461346488398930612_n.jpg
Yes, I'm curious though what were the qualifying terms for all those Fannie and Freddy loans that came home to crash the system.

If it makes sense it makes sense, I'm not a finance person so I don't know but I worry if we're not setting ourselves up for future failures like we did then.

We need to make sure the BIG bankers on Wallstreet get their shot to buy up all these HIGH risk mortgages...bundle them in thousands...rename it a financial product then sell it worldwide to financial investors that have millions of folks 401ks, pensions for entire communities etc .

Gotta make sure those 2 named big money brokers on wallstreet make 100s of millions from this scam again too ....

Then they will cause another recession just like 2008, wreck the construction/real estate market especially badly, pay a miniscule fine to the government.....while simultaneously being BAILED OUT by the taxpayers without our consent....just like last time.

Lets make sure ALL of the bankers get even richer, not just the mortgage lenders. Lets repeat exactly what happened just 14 years ago as if we do not remember....or it never happened...

For the love of God man. This world and country in particular have gone so far off the rails now...very rarely does a day go by that i do not read or see something that makes me wonder " is this for real? No way this is true?" It is an everyday occurrence now. The inmates run the asylum. If anyone had a list of the events of the last couple of years....and tried to make a movie about it 20, even 10 years ago...reviewers would trash the plot saying it was " too far fetched" and " too unrealistic to be serious".

Am i taking crazy pills??? I feel like i am taking crazy pills!!

Those Racist Mormons!
The LDS church itself actually didn't lift their ban on black men serving in the priesthood until 1978. This ban was made by Brigham Young and not Joseph Smith. Keep in mind I'm specifically talking about the LDS church here and not any other denomination that formed from this religious movement.

The LDS church itself actually didn't lift their ban on black men serving in the priesthood until 1978. This ban was made by Brigham Young and not Joseph Smith. Keep in mind I'm specifically talking about the LDS church here and not any other denomination that formed from this religious movement.
I was raised LDS and attend church regularly. It was just a goofy comment.

I was raised LDS and attend church regularly. It was just a goofy comment.
The LDS church did at least own up to the mistake. So I'll give them credit there. Although it's been more recent. I mention the fact that the Priesthood and Temple ordinance ban came from Brigham Young is that sometimes Joseph gets mixed in with what Brigham did. Joseph was murdered 5 to 8 years prior to the bans being made.

The other churches I am referring to that split at the time or founded later on are the following:

1. Church of Christ - Temple Lot
2. Church of Jesus Christ.
3. Community of Christ (formerly RLDS). Very left wing group today at least as far leadership goes. From my understanding about a quarter to a half of that church left after they announced women were allowed to serve in the priesthood in 1984. They were still very conservative at the time. However as they have grown more left wing others have left as well.
4. The Strangite group whose founder was James Strang. Strang was later assassinated himself.

Other denominations exist today as well that sprang from that movement.

Called it in post #18517

Jussie, the NASCAR garage pulldown, Nick Sandmanโ€ฆthose are the easy ones that come to mind. The learning is to wait for the facts before making a rush to judgment.

This one was suspect from the beginning, because itโ€™s hard to believe that nobody would have said or done something about it when it was happening.

The sad thing is they made a villain out of the accused before finding out the facts. Someone could have asked a few questions or reviewed some video before banning the accused from the arena. Itโ€™s disgusting.

Jussie, the NASCAR garage pulldown, Nick Sandmanโ€ฆthose are the easy ones that come to mind. The learning is to wait for the facts before making a rush to judgment.

This one was suspect from the beginning, because itโ€™s hard to believe that nobody would have said or done something about it when it was happening.

The sad thing is they made a villain out of the accused before finding out the facts. Someone could have asked a few questions or reviewed some video before banning the accused from the arena. Itโ€™s disgusting.

The wrongfully accused just needs to win a few lawsuits with the accusers facing actual repercussions.

This really is how liberals think:

"[T]his lady actually had the CAUdacity to say that black people can be racist tooโ€ฆ I had to stop the session and give Karen the BUSINESSโ€ฆ [W]e are not the majority, we don't have power," she continued.

They think they have immunity and can't be racist. Did Obama not have power? Do black mayors throughout the country not have power? Does she think white people are a block that all think the same way and use their "power" to screw people based on their race?

They think they have immunity and can't be racist. Did Obama not have power? Do black mayors throughout the country not have power? Does she think white people are a block that all think the same way and use their "power" to screw people based on their race?
I donโ€™t know that she has the ability to think

Reactions: GroverCleveland

So she has the power to give the BUSINESS but not the power the be racist. These woke rules are all so confusing.

VN Store

Back