That's racist!

Meh. What are the odds the house was trashed before then cleaned up? That alone could create a large valuation difference, but maybe not 300k. And Real Estate pricing isn't an exact science. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say their house was ghetto AF before they normalized it. The whole thing smells like a scam on the homeowners part to begin with.
Do me a favor, you ever run into any ghetto homes in good neighborhoods, holler at me. I'm always looking for instant appreciation.

Do me a favor, you ever run into any ghetto homes in good neighborhoods, holler at me. I'm always looking for instant appreciation.
Pine Hills in Orlando was a gold mine 15 years ago..but you really rolled the dice there on your own personal safety. LOTS of unique old homes though. It was an almost all black area so I wasnt going to rake in tons of dough but it was good practice for my goldmine house:

I scored a house at Eagle Creek golf course in Orlando (Lake Nona) on one of the hback 9..under 200K at the time. It needed to be rewired, new AC, new appliances, drywall work, pool work, etc. Lots of work but I let it go for near 500k. I wanna get back to that stuff when I retire way down the road.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Off-campus UC Berkeley housing bans white people from common areas
An off-campus housing co-op for University of California, Berkeley students bans white people from entering common spaces to “avoid white violence"

Yeah all that white on black violence they just can't escape. Maybe we should pull up some crime stats...
I'm sure whites only common spaces would be acceptable. Can we just close some of these colleges down yet?

Almost 6k people in attendance and she's the only one that heard anything. And no one else thought to film the guy or get anyone's attention. Weird. What I like about these incidences is even when they are proven false, those that called the victim stunning and brave will continue to stick by the victim and the reason will change to this could have happened.

Almost 6k people in attendance and she's the only one that heard anything. And no one else thought to film the guy or get anyone's attention. Weird. What I like about these incidences is even when they are proven false, those that called the victim stunning and brave will continue to stick by the victim and the reason will change to this could have happened.

Look at Jussie Smollett, didn't see any retractions, public apologies or anyone being "cancelled".

This is pretty interesting to me. It’s like a kinder gentler form of segregation. Minorities will be able to buy homes in minority neighborhoods presumably from minority owners. Good I guess? Don’t want them venturing outside their historical areas.

VN Store

Back