That's racist!

I can't get over the fact that for my whole life, conservatives chirped at minority groups about not being victims and that victimhood was a reason for their plight...and somehow now these same conservatives view the largest/most powerful majority groups (Christians, whites, males) as the ultimate victims. I don't know when this started to change or if it was always like this and I just wasn't wise to it, but holy ****, it's crazy.

Remember how clueless you thought they sounded? Now imagine if they were part of the majority group crying...how would you have viewed them? That's what you look like to people who don't identify as white victims.
Good grief. Have you repented for your sins of whiteness today?

Good grief. Have you repented for your sins of whiteness today?

I have absolutely no white guilt to the point that I'm not threatened by the idea of white guilt, like so many of you seem to be. I didn't do anything wrong.

My pointing out you guys act like victims means I think whiteness is a sin? Makes no sense, but the mouth breathers sure ate up that response.

I have absolutely no white guilt to the point that I'm not threatened by the idea of white guilt, like so many of you seem to be. I didn't do anything wrong.

My pointing out you guys act like victims means I think whiteness is a sin? Makes no sense, but the mouth breathers sure ate up that response.
You proved me right, the best part is you're too stupid to understand it. I love you.

What is your idea of “white guilt”?

Strangely not next to French Guyana. Where is Congo?
Though it is next to Suriname, which was Dutch Guiana, so there's that.
Her parent being from there, she may well be descended from slaves. If so, she'd have to bring up the reparation thing with the Brits.
Both Congos are across the Atlantic from Guyana.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Where is Guyana?
North coast of South America. Every heard of Jonestown?

They actually make really good rum down there that is available in the US now.
iu

has great molasses flavor to it. Sip it over ice. Yummy.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
No need to pass the BAR to become a lawyer in Washington state soon because non Whites fail more than Whites..lol

DEI fast tracked lawyers are just want the majority criminal democrats in the justice system deserve.

There are already states where it’s not required (like WI) and it’s gone well for those states. The bar doesn’t test a lot of what people do in actual practice

VN Store

Back