Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

Trump and Tucker Carlson Laugh Along as Chants of 'Let's go Brandon' Ring Out across Bedminster golf club on third and final day of Donald's Saudi-backed LIV tournament

Donald Trump, Fox News star Tucker Carlson and Georgia Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene were all seen laughing in response to chants of 'Let's go Brandon' at Bedminster golf club on the third and final day of the former US president's Saudi-backed LIV tournament.

In a video posted to Twitter on Sunday that has been viewed nearly 150,000 times, all three can be seen laughing and smiling as the slogan, which has been used as a replacement for the 'f*** Joe Biden' chant, is heard across the green.

The former president, 76, smiles and pumps his fists on beat with the chant. Carlson, who recently insisted he'd never run for president, was also smiling and laughing as he and Trump were joined by Greene to watch the action unfold at the Trump National Golf Club, in Bedminster, New Jersey.

60921129-11067081-Presidential_hopefuls_Donald_Trump_and_Tucker_Carlson_were_seen_-a-28_1659315322711.jpg

Presidential hopefuls Donald Trump and Tucker Carlson were seen acting chummy at the former head of state's Saudi-backed golf tour in New Jersey Sunday - just two weeks after the influential Fox star shot down rumors of a prospective run in 2024

60919381-11067081-image-a-31_1659316399573.jpg

The exchange transpired Sunday, on the third day of the Saudi-backed tournament, which he agreed to host at Trump National Golf Club Bedminster for an undisclosed sum. Trump is currently leading the pack out of GOP candidates for the upcoming presidency

Trump and Tucker Carlson laugh as chants of Let's go Brandon ring out across Bedminster golf club | Daily Mail Online
Is that something that makes you more proud or more ashamed?

Did it make you proud when your blm boys destroyed cities in the name of equality. Just dumb.
Not at all. I thought it was absolutely pathetic. About the same as my reaction to this video.
And I consider the perpetrators in both cases to be pretty much identical.....ignorant, selfish, bitter, shallow, bottom dwellers

Last edited:
Reactions: sonofUT62
Not at all. I thought it was absolutely pathetic. About the same as my reaction to this video.
And I consider the perpetrators in both cases to be pretty much identical.....ignorant, selfish, bitter, shallow, bottom dwellers

Please point to a single post where you said this at the time otherwise this acknowledgment now is baseless and untimely.

Reactions: StarRaider
Please point to a single post where you said this at the time otherwise this acknowledgment now is baseless and untimely.
Please point to a post where I was anywhere near supportive of the rioting. Just one!!!!
Otherwise, your reply was stupid and transparent.
Just one. Come on can you do it?
When you can't, I'm confident you will never come here admit it, and apologize.

You seem to think that the more people that watch the more correct he must be.

I'm wondering if you can comprehend why you are wrong.
So to be clear, just because the majority of people think one way, that doesn't necessarily mean that the mob is on the right side of the issue?

LOL

So to be clear, just because the majority of people think one way, that doesn't necessarily mean that the mob is on the right side of the issue?
The majority? 3 million isn't the majority, It's 1/100. Tucker gets the majority of nighttime cable viewers looking to have their biases confirmed while pretending they are watching actual news.

Last edited:
I could have found 100 more, but you get the point, but just in case you do not, I'll clarify.
You are clueless.
Now it's your turn to find posts of mine where I in any way supported the rioters.
Pleas do it.....here's your chance.....
Of course it's wrong. Violence is wrong. Looting is wrong.
What in the hell are you talking about?
I've said arrest and prosecute any rioter.....always.....every single time.
I've said all along....
Peaceful protests: good
Riots: bad---arrest and prosecute.
I haven't waivered.
All along, I said the rioters were idiots that should be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest.

I'm in full support of the 95% of peaceful protest and 99% of peaceful protestors.

It's the morons who portray BLM as some radical and violent group, and the even bigger morons who believe it, with whom I have a problem.
lol........As a ratio, it's not even close. I'm for arresting and prosecuting all rioters..........AND THOSE WHO INCITE THEM. (or impeaching them, as the case may be)
Did I ever once claim there wasn't damage?
Did I ever once support the riots or rioters?
Riots and rioters are horrendously despicable.
It's just that BLM is not synonymous with riots and rioters....as the right wing propaganda machine so desperately tries to claim.
And which the brainless and gullible so willingly gobble up.
They all look like complete idiots to me. I would arrest and prosecute anyone who is breaking the law.
Only 99.4% remained peaceful. The 0.6% were human turds looking for a cover.
People have the right to protest whatever they want to protest. People do not have the riot to damage property or harm others. At that point, those people cease being protestors and become law breaking rioters. I have always said rioters should be arrested and prosecuted.
I'm just trying to give it perspective.
Why do you think it was so important for the right to overplay it?
Why were they so invested in only showing the riots and not the 93% of peaceful protests?
We all know the answer.
Rioters are despicable. They are scum. They should be arrested and prosecuted.
I'm not supporting riots. Never have.
What I have said is arrest and prosecute any and all of them.
I'm only giving you guys some much needed perspective.
The whole right wing bs of a summer of riots and cities burning with massive destruction is total crap.
I've never once tried to excuse that behavior.
I have repeatedly said the rioters are pathetic and should be arrested and prosecuted.
I'm not defending it.
How many times have I said arrest any and every rioter and prosecute them to the fullest?
Why is it so hard to comprehend that I am 100% against rioting?
Atlanta and surrounding areas.
No sane person would claim that their were not idiots at some protests who became rioters.
Just as no sane person would claim that BLM protests were all (or even mostly) riots.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Is that something that makes you more proud or more ashamed?

You should worry less about the former President and Tucker Carlson having a good laugh at the golf gallery having a little fun at Joe's expense and more about this completely pathetic President and his disaster of an administration that can't find it's @$$ with both hands. One has real consequences, the other has none. Rent free. Move on.

You should worry less about the former President and Tucker Carlson having a good laugh at the golf gallery having a little fun at Joe's expense and more about this completely pathetic President and his disaster of an administration that can't find it's @$$ with both hands. One has real consequences, the other has none. Rent free. Move on.
Why avoid the simple question?

Why avoid the simple question?

You're placing too much importance on your simple question and none on what really matters. I couldn't care less if they were having a little fun. It's meaningless. It doesn't make me feel one way or the other. It only makes me laugh a little.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
You're placing too much importance on your simple question and none on what really matters. I couldn't care less if they were having a little fun. It's meaningless. It doesn't make me feel one way or the other. It only makes me laugh a little.
Not entirely meaningless when do many get their talking points from him. If they're being spoon fed isn't that an integrity issue?

Not entirely meaningless when do many get their talking points from him. If they're being spoon fed isn't that an integrity issue?

I don’t think anyone was deriving their talking points from two guys having a good laugh at a golf tournament. The event Luther posed his question from was completely meaningless. That’s what I was referencing. Had zero to do with Trump’s integrity, or lack there of, my view of Trump or the fact that some people get their talking points from him.

Reactions: kiddiedoc
I don’t think anyone was deriving their talking points from two guys having a good laugh at a golf tournament. The event Luther posed his question from was completely meaningless. That’s what I was referencing. Had zero to do with Trump’s integrity, or lack there of, my view of Trump or the fact that some people get their talking points from him.
I was referencing Tuckers integrity since he's held up as a standard around here. Hanging out with Trump and mtg would seem to belie that idea

I could have found 100 more, but you get the point, but just in case you do not, I'll clarify.
You are clueless.
Now it's your turn to find posts of mine where I in any way supported the rioters.
Pleas do it.....here's your chance.....

I will give this a good look later and apologize if I'm wrong.

Reactions: luthervol
I was referencing Tuckers integrity since he's held up as a standard around here. Hanging out with Trump and mtg would seem to belie that idea

Point taken and certainly possible, but we’re deviating from Luther’s original question and getting into minutiae of “the company you keep”.

Point taken and certainly possible, but we’re deviating from Luther’s original question and getting into minutiae of “the company you keep”.
My question was simple.
When you look at Trump, Tucker, and MTG laughing as the spectators chant "Let's go Brandon", do you feel more of a sense of pride or shame?

My question was simple.
When you look at Trump, Tucker, and MTG laughing as the spectators chant "Let's go Brandon", do you feel more of a sense of pride or shame?

You must have missed it as I already stated my position. It’s a simple answer, neither. They were laughing at the moment. Big friggin deal. It was and still is meaningless. Do you have more of a sense of pride or shame when Obama said “never underestimate Joe’s ability to f*** things up!” I mean, if you want to get into minutiae and whataboutisms…. well, okay. To me, they’re both a big nothing burger, other than being pretty funny. This isn’t hard, Looth.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back